CTC-8 Ryan Braun - Brewers
    CTC-10 Adam Jones - Orioles
    CTC-12 Lance Berkman - Cardinals
    CTC-14 David Price - Bay Rays
    CTC-15 Dustin Pedroia - Red Sox
    CTC-20 Roberto Clemente - Pirates
    CTC-22 Ryne Sandberg - Cubs
    CTC-23 Willie Mays - Giants

Will entertain other Die-cuts from other sets and years also!

Thanks
    Last edited by Jazzer540; 02-26-2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: added
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

I have the McCutchen and the Gwynn.

I need 2013 Tigers.

you looking for base? I actually got a lot of Tiger base in the few things I bought...

28-Fielder
    37-Scherzer
    42-Tigers
    94-League Leaders w/Verlander, Price and Weaver
    220-Dotel
    239-Santiago
    327-Peralta

Walmart Blue
    121-Delmon Young
    179-Tigers
    258-Fister
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

I need the blue border #179, the regular #42, Scherzer, and Peralta.

oh yeah, I do... forgot about that... I can do the Blue, the Smyly, and the 2 base for those Die Cuts if that is good with you? if so, post it up... PWE is fine also with me.

Thanks for the quick trade Verlander