Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Soc4yankees in person thread and ttm

some events that will happening
    meeting former mariners/royals pitcher Dave Fleming 4 times at his clinic. (may do 50/50...PM me)
    I think February 9th, Army Black Knights vs. Bucknell Bison
    5 Hudson Valley Renegades game....will do 50/50
    thats all I have. I can show pictures. Good luck this year.
    Shane
    Mike Heath 13/13 sent to home, sent December 5th, 2012
    Last edited by soc4yankees; 01-02-2013 at 09:03 PM.

BANNED

Country

some events that will happening
    meeting former mariners/royals pitcher Dave Fleming 4 times at his clinic. (may do 50/50...PM me)
    I think February 9th, Army Black Knights vs. Bucknell Bison
    5 Hudson Valley Renegades game....will do 50/50
    thats all I have. I can show pictures. Good luck this year.
    Shane
    Mike Heath 13/13 sent to home, sent December 5th, 2012

Gonna go for Mike Muscala of Bucknell? Kid is a stud. From my area, too, in MN. I didn't know his draft stock was so high or I could of gotten him this summer. Good luck at your upcoming events! Hope to read about some cool successes from you, soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh yea, my brother goes to Bucknell and he saw him walking around `campus and got his auto for me and my brother. i sent to one of the players. took out my index cards and got a piece of normal paper signed by the whole team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

rob krentzman 12 days, bucknell baseball player, 2/2 index cards, sent to his bucknell mailing address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

January 31
    pete daley.1/3 ,didnt sign my index cards which is finesent his own signed photo personalized to me 2 months Bobby Shantz 5 days c/o home 2/2 bookplates