Box Break: Forever Rivals

I was at Hero's Cards & Comics in London, Ontario, this afternoon and decided to pick up a box of ITG's Forever Rivals.

This is the first ITG product I've opened in many years. I had a nice time both opening the product and writing this post, but I feel mixed about the pulls. The cards have a slick design, which I think is expected of ITG, but the checklist is weak. Perhaps you disagree.

Everything is for trade/sale, so if you see something you covet, drop me a PM.

Let's set the scene. First, here's the box front:

And now the box back, with the highlights of what to expect:

Next, here's my beer:

And I've got the London-Brampton game on in the background. Dull game, 0-0 in the 2nd as I type.

Here's what I see upon opening up the box. That's a Bill Barilko base card sitting at the top of the pile. The cards are housed in a sturdy little plastic container.

Toronto versus Montreal, October 13, 2012. Gee, I wonder who won that game?

And now, away from the nonsense and off to the hits:

The quad jersey is the silver version. The Hackett and Linden jerseys are the red versions. The Leeman base is a gold parallel.

nice break
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Quote Originally Posted by Kessel_fan_87 View Post
    nice break
    Thanks

nice break and like the posted it.
    Tradelist:
    Hidden Content

I kind of like the checklist, as it's meant to be fairly comprehensive and to give some hobby love to those who may have received relatively little. I was going to buy a LOT of this product but didn't like the way some of the autos were coming out, but I did eventually decide to buy two boxes and picked up a beautiful Salming piece for my PC.

Please PM me a price or trade wants for the Vaive auto - thanks!

Paul
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Im glad you managed to work in the Beer Nice brreak!
    -Josh
    Collecting all past, present, & future, Red Wings!

Hidden Content
    Looking for Ericsson Black "E" & "C"
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Gallinator View Post
    I kind of like the checklist, as it's meant to be fairly comprehensive and to give some hobby love to those who may have received relatively little. I was going to buy a LOT of this product but didn't like the way some of the autos were coming out, but I did eventually decide to buy two boxes and picked up a beautiful Salming piece for my PC.

Please PM me a price or trade wants for the Vaive auto - thanks!

Paul
    PM sent.