Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Buying LeBron Rookies

    Looking for Topps Base and Chrome.. Graded is ok, but only looking at spending $50 max. A lot would be great!

    LMK! Thanks!
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

  2. #2
    you do realize the cost of a lebron chrome is 60+ right? well i've got a graded rc of lebron i'm selling, it's a psa 9 and looking for 23 for it. also could throw in a topps first anniversary edition for a total of 45. lmk either way and thanks.
    Hidden Content - Always looking to trade
    looking for these basketball sets!
    99-00 topps east/west, 04-05 ud black diamond gemography autos, 08-09 topps chrome orange refractors, 09-10 certified, 10-11 donruss cracked ice, 11-12 limited xrc non autos, 12-13 prizm, 12-13 brilliance spellbound letters

  3. #3
    i got an extra lebron bowman rc and topps rc ft, interested in the luck chrome purple, lmk
    my bucket ft:

    Hidden Content

    looking for all Lebron true rcs bv under 100

  4. #4
    Please pm me if you still need a Topps Rc still.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDecision View Post
    i got an extra lebron bowman rc and topps rc ft, interested in the luck chrome purple, lmk
    Only buying right now
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Please pm me if you still need a Topps Rc still.
    I'll drop ya a PM
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennelson55 View Post
    you do realize the cost of a lebron chrome is 60+ right? well i've got a graded rc of lebron i'm selling, it's a psa 9 and looking for 23 for it. also could throw in a topps first anniversary edition for a total of 45. lmk either way and thanks.
    Honestly, I didn't know. Definitely interested in PSA, so I'll drop ya a PM!
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

  8. #8
    i have a few topps rookie cards
    looking for 18 on it
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysrgr8 View Post
    i have a few topps rookie cards
    looking for 18 on it
    I'll pass on that
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •