Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Predators wanted ....

Show me your cards and your best price -- lets make a couple deals -- thanks --Mike
    Always looking for Predators I don't have currently --- inc. older Predators too
    Hidden Content

hornqvist ult rc auto, weber jsy. check my bucket and we can work something out.
    I'm always looking for JAMES NEAL.
    I'm always looking to sell and trade if the right deal come along.Check out my bucket and LMK if you can use something.
    Hidden Content

I just pulled a Rinne SP Game Used JSY. I feel like I have more, I'll check, LMK if the Rinne interests you

I have these:
    photo-11.jpgphoto-56.jpg

Let me know thanks,
    ~Ben

Bump 4 Mike.....

Tennessee has seen too much snow.
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

buddy of mine has been pulling a lot of threads cards with sweet patches in his breaks, sending him a pm to contact you Mike.
    Set Killers: 06/07 BTP Giacomin Greats Auto, 11/12 BTP Jumbo Stick Niemi & StickWork Enshrined Silver Shutt
    Collecting: ITG Vintage (80's and earlier) Game Used Cards
    Collecting: Penguins Goalie and Hard Signed Autographs & Game Used Sticks
    Collecting: Hard Signed Autos of 1000 Point Forwards; 700 Point D-men; PPG players & Max Talbot (solo player cards only)
    Hidden Content - both need updated - Hidden Content

Also have a Craig Smith Calder Contenders Auto and Geoffrion NHL Inks out of 11/12 Contenders.

Looking for tradebait or best offer.

2002-03 Upper Deck Classic Portraits Stitches #CMD Mike Dunham [$6]

Interested in any of the following? If so PM me and I'll shoot you some prices.

Also have:
    Yip YG
    Yip SPX Finite RC

I got this one for $18.00

The Brandon Yip Collector!

Hidden Content

Websites: Hidden Content || Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast