Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    couple deals made and waiting to hear back from a couple people -- possibly might be able to spend just a little more $$ at this time -- anyone else -- thanks to all the reponders :-) ... Mike
    Always looking for Predators I don't have currently --- inc. older Predators too
    Hidden Content

I have these available for starters:

I could do that lot for $11.00 delivered.

And are you looking for all and any Predators including base, inserts, Rookies, and parallels? Because I could put together a bigger lot if you need those too. Here's a few I have for for that as well, and many more listed on my site:

I'd let this lot go for an additional $7.00.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content My Photobucket is out of date. I am now fully uploaded to the SCF Inventory Manager!
    Now collecting Upper Deck CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

Have these

$2.00

$7.00

$11 delivered for both
    Hidden Content

If you initiate the trade it will be your responsibility to initiate the transaction post!!

hey Mike - I'll send you a PM with the Preds that I have tonight
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Can get scans/prices if interested

2005-06 ULTRA ROOKIE UNIFORMITY JERSEYS #RURS RYAN SUTER PREDATORS
    2010-11 SP AUTHENTIC #165 PEKKA RINNE PREDATORS 499\1999
    Krista

Moneys all gone -- with a couple possible deals still on the table -- thanks to all who helped me load up on some nice Predators cards for my collection -- SCF COMMUNITY -- YOU ROCK !!!! thanks a bunch --Mike
    Always looking for Predators I don't have currently --- inc. older Predators too
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12