Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Except for the part where women can catch AIDS too, but a man can't get pregnant. So no, it doesn't go both ways.
    But please, continue to tell me why we should force women to face consequences and let men off the hook if they want.
    And then tell me how you're all for gender equality.

You are doing a huge disservice to women. Instead of teaching them to be strong and be accountable for their actions you are esentially letting them off the hook because of what some men do. It is just like the kid who gets in trouble and the first thing he does instead of saying I did it and I am sorry is to say well Billy did it too.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Men need to quit meddling in the bodily affairs of women as well.

so how would they get pregnant to need an abortion?

or maybe the woman should stop meddling in the bodily affairs of the fetus?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You are doing a huge disservice to women. Instead of teaching them to be strong and be accountable for their actions you are esentially letting them off the hook because of what some men do. It is just like the kid who gets in trouble and the first thing he does instead of saying I did it and I am sorry is to say well Billy did it too.

1: Billy did do it to.
    2: You're telling men "It's okay if you don't want to face your consequences, that's women's work."
    3: I'm not telling women anything. I'm pointing out to a bunch of men that by solving the problem of abortion you create an inequality. What I'm seeing is a bunch of men who don't give a damn they want to create inequality and don't care to fix the problem they want to create. Again, you sound like a Republican.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Teaching them to be strong? Are you having a Turkish? This is the most foolish thing I've read on this board.

How about keeping the Old Fella in your pants.

NEWSFLASH: Women refuse sex Millions & Millions of more times than men try for it, push for it, cajole for it or forcefully take it. How's that for a fact?

I've never seen a man ever refuse sex unless he was too drunk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Teaching them to be strong? Are you having a Turkish? This is the most foolish thing I've read on this board.

How about keeping the Old Fella in your pants.

NEWSFLASH: Women refuse sex Millions & Millions of more times than men try for it, push for it, cajole for it or forcefully take it. How's that for a fact?

I've never seen a man ever refuse sex unless he was too drunk.

Your bolded part is a good idea for men who want to take charge of their personal responsibilites just like a woman keeping her legs closed is good for her personal responsibilty. However once both parties agree to have sex and a thrid party comes into the picture (an unborn child) that childs rights must come before what is convenient and easy for either the mother or father of the child.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1: Billy did do it to.
    2: You're telling men "It's okay if you don't want to face your consequences, that's women's work."
    3: I'm not telling women anything. I'm pointing out to a bunch of men that by solving the problem of abortion you create an inequality. What I'm seeing is a bunch of men who don't give a damn they want to create inequality and don't care to fix the problem they want to create. Again, you sound like a Republican.

President Kenedy a democrat was quoted as saying "It would be nice if life was fair." I am telling any person who reading this if you have sex there is a chance that you or the female you are with could get pregnant and or you could contract a sexually transmitted disease. No I am not telling anyone not to have sex (especially on a Friday night) just protect yourself and man or woman up and take responsibility for your own actions.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Your bolded part is a good idea for men who want to take charge of their personal responsibilites just like a woman keeping her legs closed is good for her personal responsibilty. However once both parties agree to have sex and a thrid party comes into the picture (an unborn child) that childs rights must come before what is convenient and easy for either the mother or father of the child.

How do you do that while keeping some sort of equality. You're using the child's right to take away the mother's and still letting deadbeats take off with no consequences.
    You do realize that this equality thing is a huge part of "pro choice"? It's not just about not forcing your beliefs on other for some self imagined sense of righteousness. You want women to take responsibilty for getting pregnant, but say nothing of men taking responsibility for impregnating. You say it's the woman's fault for not keeping her legs closed, but say nothing of the guy who can't keep his zipper up.
    It's pretty obvious you're not to worried about gender equality if what you've said, and what you've failed to mention, really reflects your views. I'm sure if this were a race issue you'd be jumping up and down screaming about the inequality. But, because you're a man and get the long end of the stick, you want to keep it.

That's so selfish it borders on disgusting.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

How do you do that while keeping some sort of equality. You're using the child's right to take away the mother's and still letting deadbeats take off with no consequences.
    You do realize that this equality thing is a huge part of "pro choice"? It's not just about not forcing your beliefs on other for some self imagined sense of righteousness. You want women to take responsibilty for getting pregnant, but say nothing of men taking responsibility for impregnating. You say it's the woman's fault for not keeping her legs closed, but say nothing of the guy who can't keep his zipper up.
    It's pretty obvious you're not to worried about gender equality if what you've said, and what you've failed to mention, really reflects your views. I'm sure if this were a race issue you'd be jumping up and down screaming about the inequality. But, because you're a man and get the long end of the stick, you want to keep it.

Dribbled coffee down my chin! that's a well-played double-E there my friend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you are saying that you are more concerned about a woman who made some poor decisions sexually being inconvienced for 9 months than you are of the life an innocent child? Wow I'm speechless.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

President Kenedy a democrat was quoted as saying "It would be nice if life was fair." I am telling any person who reading this if you have sex there is a chance that you or the female you are with could get pregnant and or you could contract a sexually transmitted disease. No I am not telling anyone not to have sex (especially on a Friday night) just protect yourself and man or woman up and take responsibility for your own actions.

Except you want to continue allowing men to shirk that responsibility and force women to deal with theirs.
    The only people you've told to take responsibility for their actions at all in this thread are women.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast