Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Except you want to continue allowing men to shirk that responsibility and force women to deal with theirs.
    The only people you've told to take responsibility for their actions at all in this thread are women.

The woman had equality. Unless she was raped both her and the man had equality when they mutually agreed to have sex. She made her choice, she made her bed now she has to lie in it. Women being pregnant is a part of nature it has nothing to do with equality. And for the record a man who is proven to be the father of a child should be financially responsibile for taking care of his child even though it may be inconveniet for him. How about that for equality.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

What does Friday night have to do with anything? Men want to bang all the time. Did you not read my earlier post.

Seems Friday night is the time "It's On", would that be correct? Kennedy is not one to talk, considering he and Bro. Bobby and a couple of friends were making Marylin Munroe and several other women Airtight on a regular basis.

A Kennedy male is the worst example you can use, especially, Old Joe, Jack, Bobby and Ted. None of them could control their sexual urges. The World was fair in their minds because they had power and money over women.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you are saying that you are more concerned about a woman who made some poor decisions sexually being inconvienced for 9 months than you are of the life an innocent child? Wow I'm speechless.

I'm speechless to. I really thought you were smarter than that. But, I'll repeat it again.

IM NOT SAYING ABORTION SHOULD EXIST FOR EQUALITY
    I AM SAYING IT DOES

There's a huge difference there and I thought you knew that. Why do you think abortion exists? Because women are evil vile creatures that seduce men but don't want children, or because men pressure, swindle, scare, force women into sex and can't be bothered to deal with kids, or her now that he's done?
    I'm gonna bet the latter. Is it a good solution? I've never once claimed it is. What it is is the solution we currently employ. I don't like it anymore than you do, but I realize why it exists.

I am pro choice because I know far, far too many women end up alone in this situation. I truly wish they could find a way to avoid aborting, but often can't.
    You have displayed that you are pro choice so you can feel better than Republicans. You pretty much are a Republican. I mean seriously, in your last few posts you basically characterized every woman who's ever had a non rape/medical abortion as a ™™™™. What else does "she should leave her legs closed" mean? Especially when coupled with absolute silence about the man who couldn't keep his fly up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm speechless to. I really thought you were smarter than that. But, I'll repeat it again.

IM NOT SAYING ABORTION SHOULD EXIST FOR EQUALITY
    I AM SAYING IT DOES

There's a huge difference there and I thought you knew that. Why do you think abortion exists? Because women are evil vile creatures that seduce men but don't want children, or because men pressure, swindle, scare, force women into sex and can't be bothered to deal with kids, or her now that he's done?
    I'm gonna bet the latter. Is it a good solution? I've never once claimed it is. What it is is the solution we currently employ. I don't like it anymore than you do, but I realize why it exists.

I am pro choice because I know far, far too many women end up alone in this situation. I truly wish they could find a way to avoid aborting, but often can't.
    You have displayed that you are pro choice so you can feel better than Republicans. You pretty much are a Republican. I mean seriously, in your last few posts you basically characterized every woman who's ever had a non rape/medical abortion as a ™™™™. What else does "she should leave her legs closed" mean? Especially when coupled with absolute silence about the man who couldn't keep his fly up.

Wow, a republican. For the record I am independent. I have never in my life registered as a republican, democrat or any other political party. If it were up to me political parties would be a thing of the past and all politicians would have to run on their own merits not weather they have a R or a D next to their name. Also you like a lot of conservative christians seem to have selective reading skills. Otherwise you would have saw where I posted that any man who fathers a child should be financially responsible for taking care of it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wow, a republican. For the record I am independent. I have never in my life registered as a republican, democrat or any other political party. If it were up to me political parties would be a thing of the past and all politicians would have to run on their own merits not weather they have a R or a D next to their name. Also you like a lot of conservative christians seem to have selective reading skills. Otherwise you would have saw where I posted that any man who fathers a child should be financially responsible for taking care of it.

No, I saw you tack that on the end for the purpose of saying " see I said it".
    Thing is that one sentence goes against literally everything else you've said in this thread. That one sentence is the only thing you've said about men but you've repeatedly said women (who you characterized as loose and stupid by telling them to keep their legs closed) should be made to face their responsibilities but nothing should be done to force men to face those consequences other than "well, they should".
    "They should" isn't good enough.

And yeah, you sound like a Republican. Youre arguing in favour of forcing women to face consequences and letting men choose whether they do or not. You've characterized every woman who gets an abortion as loose, whether you actually believe it or not.

Who does that sound like to you? It's not "rape babies are God's gift" but it's still pretty bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, I saw you tack that on the end for the purpose of saying " see I said it".
    Thing is that one sentence goes against literally everything else you've said in this thread. That one sentence is the only thing you've said about men but you've repeatedly said women (who you characterized as loose and stupid by telling them to keep their legs closed) should be made to face their responsibilities but nothing should be done to force men to face those consequences other than "well, they should".
    "They should" isn't good enough.

And yeah, you sound like a Republican. Youre arguing in favour of forcing women to face consequences and letting men choose whether they do or not. You've characterized every woman who gets an abortion as loose, whether you actually believe it or not.

Who does that sound like to you? It's not "rape babies are God's gift" but it's still pretty bad.

No one deserves to be raped and anyone who rapes someone should be castrated and have boiling hot alcohol rubbed into their wonds. That being said if a woman lays up with a man and has an unplanned pregnancy it could be a blessing in disguise. Yes both parties should have been more responsible but they should be happy all they got was a baby and not HIV. I am all for personal responsibilty for both parties and none of you pro-abortion folks have yet to show me how having an abortion that is not because of rape/incest/medical neccasity an act of personal responsibility.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I see your problem. You can't differentiate between things like:
    Self righteously pro choice
    Truly pro choice
    Pro abortion

I don't know how many times I've said I'm not advocating for abortion, but if you care to, please go back through this thread and count. I'll wait.

Get it now?
    OK, now that we've established I'm not pro abortion (in fact, I'm usually the first to explain what the difference between pro choice and pro abortion is) let's see what I'm really doing.

Abortion exists to solve an inequality.
    It is a bad solution, but it's the solution we have.
    Pro Choice is about giving women the same choice men have had forever.
    Many people call themselves "pro choice" when they aren't for an imagined sense of self satisfaction.
    You want to end abortion.
    I'd like to see that too.
    You want to reinstate inequality to women because they're women.
    You want to keep the easy end of the inequality for men because...you think men are superior is the only answer I can think of other than you regularly impregnate women and leave and any forced consequences would cramp you style, but I doubt that's true, so I'm going with the false sense of superiority.

Veg, I've seen you claim to be pro choice many times. I wonder how you can be if you don't even know what the issue is about?

And what political group is famous for spouting off against abortion while knowing nothing about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see your problem. You can't differentiate between things like:
    Self righteously pro choice
    Truly pro choice
    Pro abortion

I don't know how many times I've said I'm not advocating for abortion, but if you care to, please go back through this thread and count. I'll wait.

Get it now?
    OK, now that we've established I'm not pro abortion (in fact, I'm usually the first to explain what the difference between pro choice and pro abortion is) let's see what I'm really doing.

Abortion exists to solve an inequality.
    It is a bad solution, but it's the solution we have.
    Pro Choice is about giving women the same choice men have had forever.
    Many people call themselves "pro choice" when they aren't for an imagined sense of self satisfaction.
    You want to end abortion.
    I'd like to see that too.
    You want to reinstate inequality to women because they're women.
    You want to keep the easy end of the inequality for men because...you think men are superior is the only answer I can think of other than you regularly impregnate women and leave and any forced consequences would cramp you style, but I doubt that's true, so I'm going with the false sense of superiority.

Veg, I've seen you claim to be pro choice many times. I wonder how you can be if you don't even know what the issue is about?

And what political group is famous for spouting off against abortion while knowing nothing about it.

Im not affiliated with any political party so I cannot be held responsiblie for anything that a particular group says. Also I am all for freedom of personal choice. If you want to own a gun fine. Drink alcohol or smoke weed fine. However when you want to take your gun out and shoot innocent people or drive your car down the interstate 90 mph after getting hammered then I have a problem with it. I also believe in freedom of sexual choice. Feel free to do whatever you like with another consenting adult in the privacy and comfort of your own bedroom. It's your body enjoy it. However your choice may have consequences including unplanned pregnancy. I draw the line in anyone's personal freedom as soon as it hurts someone else.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Im not affiliated with any political party so I cannot be held responsiblie for anything that a particular group says. Also I am all for freedom of personal choice. If you want to own a gun fine. Drink alcohol or smoke weed fine. However when you want to take your gun out and shoot innocent people or drive your car down the interstate 90 mph after getting hammered then I have a problem with it. I also believe in freedom of sexual choice. Feel free to do whatever you like with another consenting adult in the privacy and comfort of your own bedroom. It's your body enjoy it. However your choice may have consequences including unplanned pregnancy. I draw the line in anyone's personal freedom as soon as it hurts someone else.

Then by drawing that line, you must be very angry with the behaviour of a lot of men. I have not heard you once say that you are angry with men, you have indicated that they are allowed much more "Scott-Free" behaviour than women, you have posted that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Then by drawing that line, you must be very angry with the behaviour of a lot of men. I have not heard you once say that you are angry with men, you have indicated that they are allowed much more "Scott-Free" behaviour than women, you have posted that.

This is what I feel like on here a lot of the times . Numerous times on this very thread I said that men who father babies shoule man up and be financially responsible for taking care of them regardless of if they wanted them in the first place. Never once have I suggested or came out and said that a guy who makes the baby should be able to fly the coop without repricussions. You and wick are starting to sound like the republicans by picking and chosing what you want to hear while ignoring the facts.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast