Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I'm getting confused. Wickabee has called veggie "pro-choice" a few times now, and veggie hasn't refuted it once???? Months ago when I called him "pro-choice" because he does allow for a choice in the cases of rape, he jumped all over me for calling him it.

Either veggie isn't reading entire posts, or he has had an epiphany of sorts. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I'm getting confused. Wickabee has called veggie "pro-choice" a few times now, and veggie hasn't refuted it once???? Months ago when I called him "pro-choice" because he does allow for a choice in the cases of rape, he jumped all over me for calling him it.

Either veggie isn't reading entire posts, or he has had an epiphany of sorts. LOL

Let the record show I am 100% against abortion unless incases of rape, incest, or the woman's life/health is at great risk. I do believe in personal choice but your right to chose stops once it infringes on the rights of someone else. Is that refuting it enough for everyone?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This is what I feel like on here a lot of the times . Numerous times on this very thread I said that men who father babies shoule man up and be financially responsible for taking care of them regardless of if they wanted them in the first place. Never once have I suggested or came out and said that a guy who makes the baby should be able to fly the coop without repricussions. You and wick are starting to sound like the republicans by picking and chosing what you want to hear while ignoring the facts.

You think men should, but aren't willing to force them.
    You think women should and are willing to force them.

That's wrong.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Let the record show I am 100% against abortion unless incases of rape, incest, or the woman's life/health is at great risk. I do believe in personal choice but your right to chose stops once it infringes on the rights of someone else. Is that refuting it enough for everyone?

So you read that, but didn't bother to read my point form post of exactly what I'm saying?

I'm quickly losing respect for you, man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You think men should, but aren't willing to force them.
    You think women should and are willing to force them.

That's wrong.

If threatening someone with wage/bank garnishments and or imprisonment is not forcing enough then what is? Should we tourture deadbeat parents who do not pay thier child support? How about giving them the electric chair?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you read that, but didn't bother to read my point form post of exactly what I'm saying?

I'm quickly losing respect for you, man.

You suggested that I was pro abortion. Everyone on both sides including yourself know that is an untrue statement so I did not respond. However habs thought that it was unfair I responded to him when he called me pro abortion but didn't respond to you so in the intrest of fairness I had to return the favor.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If threatening someone with wage/bank garnishments and or imprisonment is not forcing enough then what is? Should we tourture deadbeat parents who do not pay thier child support? How about giving them the electric chair?

Here's the thing. That takes money. Money these women don't have because they're busy raising kids that deadbeat dads have skipped out on.

It's incredibly easy for a man to leave. It's next to impossible for most women to track them down, after all, there is no child to support during the pregnancy.

You're focussing on raising the child. I'm focussing on the pregnancy itself. You don't even understand the discussion.

If it walks like a Republican and talks like a Republican...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You suggested that I was pro abortion. Everyone on both sides including yourself know that is an untrue statement so I did not respond. However habs thought that it was unfair I responded to him when he called me pro abortion but didn't respond to you so in the intrest of fairness I had to return the favor.

I called you pro choice. If you don't even know the difference between pro choice and pro abortion I'm sorry, you got left behind at some point. Blame the school system not me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's the thing. That takes money. Money these women don't have because they're busy raising kids that deadbeat dads have skipped out on.

It's incredibly easy for a man to leave. It's next to impossible for most women to track them down, after all, there is no child to support during the pregnancy.

You're focussing on raising the child. I'm focussing on the pregnancy itself. You don't even understand the discussion.

If it walks like a Republican and talks like a Republican...

I think you should be mad at God/Allah/Jehovah/Zuess/etc for designing men and women the way that he did and not me.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-08-2013 at 05:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I called you pro choice. If you don't even know the difference between pro choice and pro abortion I'm sorry, you got left behind at some point. Blame the school system not me.

You are advocating that someone has the right to murder an innocent defenseless child aren't you? That sounds like pro abortion talk to me my good friend.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast