Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Veggie:

You simply aren't listening man, just not bothering. You are talking out both sides of your mouth, yet you still manage to tilt the scale toward men without even knowing you're doing it.

Stop thinking with your Balls .....Man !!

I'm not discussing this issue with you any further, because you do not stay on topic, nor do you take accountability for what you write, as you really don't process or understand what you write, and you simply form a separate conclusion based on what others write.

You are a primo Goal-Post Shifter. That's fine if it fits your M.O. but I like to have discussions with folks that back up what they say, and don't form totally different conclusions from what others originally post.

If you cannot understand the difference between being Pro Abortion, and Pro Choice, then the only conclusion that I can come up with is that you have a disconnnect in cognitive thought.

abssynia .......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

You are advocating that someone has the right to murder an innocent defenseless child aren't you? That sounds like pro abortion talk to me my good friend.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You are advocating that someone has the right to murder an innocent defenseless child aren't you? That sounds like pro abortion talk to me my good friend.

For the their time today alone. No I am not. Start reading before you post such ridiculous garbage.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'll put it this way veg. If you can tell me my views, which I've laid out clearly, in point form no less, I'll listen to what you have to say. Until you extend me the same courtesy, you aren't worth listening to.

Basically smarten up and at least know what you're arguing against.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so wickabee, is your thought here, that a women has to go through the pregnancy and the man doesn't? so if she is forced to carry to term she has no way out but a man does?

otherwise you are against abortion?

there has been so many posts and turns in this thread, so I am just trying to keep it straight

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

so wickabee, is your thought here, that a women has to go through the pregnancy and the man doesn't? so if she is forced to carry to term she has no way out but a man does?

otherwise you are against abortion?

there has been so many posts and turns in this thread, so I am just trying to keep it straight

I don't think anyone here is for abortion.
    I'm saying it exists to fix a different problem. If you get rid of abortion without fixing the problem it (poorly) solves, you're moving backwards not forward.

I am against abortion. I realize why it exists.

But that pretty much sums it up. With adoption and such, after the 9 months all things are equal. She can be just as much a coward and run away.
    Thing is, once she can do that, she's already paid a price for her mistake. A man can leave anytime he wants and exactly the price he chooses. With an abortion ban, men are the only ones with this despicable, but very real and all too often used option. Women are left to face their consequences alone.
    I get that life isn't fair, but our laws need not reflect that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

but if a man runs and the baby is born, he has to pay for 18 years. sure he cold avoid it by not working or working under the table, but that is also paying a price.

there are no winners either way, but the fetus pays the price do to a woman's choice, a man cannot force her to have, adopt, or abort. he's a loser any which way it goes.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

but if a man runs and the baby is born, he has to pay for 18 years. sure he cold avoid it by not working or working under the table, but that is also paying a price.

there are no winners either way, but the fetus pays the price do to a woman's choice, a man cannot force her to have, adopt, or abort. he's a loser any which way it goes.

Until that system actually works and doesn't require money for lawyers from single mothers, it's not equal in the least.

You can slice it any way you want, it doesn't change that you're arguing in favour of inequity, at least on an institutionalized and official level.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Jay:

The man is only paying in about 4 documented cases out of every 10. That's what we are getting at. You are assuming that every man is like you or I and would pay what is owed. We are trying to tell you, that even with the laws the way they are now, over 50% of men are skating.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee,

I just read through the ohio laws, and the mother does not pay anything for the process of locating a father, paternity tests, nor collections. The state pays for it all and then collects from the father.

centrehice,
    I can agree to have harsher and/or better enforced laws, but saying because 60% of the males are idiots (which the woman chose to have sex with) is a good reason to kill 100% of fetus' via a woman's choice, does not seem very equal for the fetus.

so who is more important here, a woman who chose to have sex and is pregnant, a man who chose to have sex and got the woman pregnant, or the fetus which had nor has any choice?

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast