Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

He thinks it is wrong because when the woman rids herself of the burden she is killing a human life. When the man rids himself of the burden, no one dies. How hard is that to understand?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

I would like to give some information on this topic. Medical defintion of abortion.

Abortion: In medicine, an abortion is the premature exit of the products of conception (the fetus, fetal membranes, and placenta) from the uterus. It is the loss of a pregnancy and does not refer to why that pregnancy was lost.
    A spontaneous abortion is the same as a miscarriage. The miscarriage of 3 or more consecutive pregnancies is termed habitual abortion.

I do not know if the U.S stats on abortion include medical induced abortion and spontaneous(miscarriages).

Miscarriage statistics can be dramatic. Miscarriage reportedly occurs in 20 percent of all pregnancies... Therefore, the miscarriage rate may be closer to 40 or 50 percent. Of the number of women who miscarry, 20 percent will suffer recurring miscarriages.

http://www.allaboutlifechallenges.or...statistics.htm

I am pro-choice because if these procedures are not done medically in sterile situations, more harm will be done. Do I like abortions and would I choose it personally, no.

I wish people would understand the terms also. Induced(medically) abortions are different from spontaneous.

Of course, base on the miscarriage rate, someone who gets pregnant has likely been very unresponsible. Makes me wonder.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 02-10-2013 at 02:39 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

a miscarriage and an abortion are not even close to the same thing. that would be like saying someone who dies by a gun shot and someone who dies of old age are the same.
    sure they have the same end result, but one involves only nature while the only only humans.

and no, abortion stats do not include a miscarriage, because they are not even close to the same, just like the murder rates do not contain heart attack victims.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

He thinks it is wrong because when the woman rids herself of the burden she is killing a human life. When the man rids himself of the burden, no one dies. How hard is that to understand?

It's not. Lesser name is better because:
    No unborn fetus is aborted and any problems are for women to deal with.

It's win win!

SCF Rewards
    Country

why just the woman? did she impregnate herself?

so if there were stricter laws, say;

woman becomes pregnant, they run dna on fetus and compare to database we all have to submit to. you narrow it down to the matches where the male was in that location, and immediately require assistance from the male, he either complies, is forced to comply (maybe via forced labor), or he runs away, then we track him down and charge him with murder and execute him. this may be a deterent to unprotected and casual sex.

if this was the case, would you be for or against abortion for medical or criminal reasons?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Forget DNA tests. Even if it turns out not to be his, he still had sex and he should still pay the consequences. If a DNA test after birth says he's not the father, then he can go about, knowing he faced his responsibility like a man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so if they found out afterward then he is "free"? so this would mean she had sex with multiple people and just guessed who it was? or do all men she had sex with pay the price?

this is just getting silly and not worth posting about any more.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

so if they found out afterward then he is "free"? so this would mean she had sex with multiple people and just guessed who it was? or do all men she had sex with pay the price?

this is just getting silly and not worth posting about any more.

They all stay and pay the consequences of their actions.

Don't like it? Don't have sex, right? I mean that's what you've been telling women.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

They all stay and pay the consequences of their actions.

Don't like it? Don't have sex, right? I mean that's what you've been telling women.

How bout don't like the thought of an unwanted pregnangy? Chose the proper precautions to avoid it.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

How bout don't like the thought of an unwanted pregnangy? Chose the proper precautions to avoid it.

If that were a 100% guarantee against pregnancy you'd be on to something. Unless you want to allow abortions if contraceptives were used.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 LastLast