Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Without offending you, it makes you close-minded is what it really does.. Why must you put conditions on things? You are a man, you don't have a woman's what's-it to oven up babies to begin with, so like myself, we really don't have the right to comment, only women do.

I disagree. I think men have a place in the discussion. Yes, women would be the ones going through an abortion physically and it's pretty much ultimately up to them, but if I'm with a woman and she becomes pregnant I'm going to want my voice heard in the matter.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

What a ridiculous, off topic, worthless thing to say. A teenage "whatever" would have sufficed. Lose with some class.

I don't follow the lose comment. He has every right to have his beliefs about abortion. We all do. That's the great part of pro choice. We all have the freedom to decide for ourselves.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I disagree. I think men have a place in the discussion. Yes, women would be the ones going through an abortion physically and it's pretty much ultimately up to them, but if I'm with a woman and she becomes pregnant I'm going to want my voice heard in the matter.

The difference is a man has the ability to up and leave at any time. A woman does not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that people- man and woman- give up their "choice" and their "right to their body" when they have sex. Right? It's about choices and consequences. That is what a lot of it boils down to. People want to have sex but don't want the consequences.... so with anything... there is always choice and consequences.

With me, I am mature enough to understand that with sex- there is a possibility of pregnancy- so GOING INTO sex, I understand that. Now and days... people want to have everything without consequence.

SO... for the MOST PART, people give their "right" up when they make the choice to have sex.

Obviously with ever debate-there are always different sides, gray areas, etc... but I always wonder why nobody brings this (my statement) into play?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I think that people- man and woman- give up their "choice" and their "right to their body" when they have sex. Right? It's about choices and consequences. That is what a lot of it boils down to. People want to have sex but don't want the consequences.... so with anything... there is always choice and consequences.

With me, I am mature enough to understand that with sex- there is a possibility of pregnancy- so GOING INTO sex, I understand that. Now and days... people want to have everything without consequence.

SO... for the MOST PART, people give their "right" up when they make the choice to have sex.

Obviously with ever debate-there are always different sides, gray areas, etc... but I always wonder why nobody brings this (my statement) into play?

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's the thing though, without abortion a man can leave his "consequence" behind, a woman is stuck with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's the thing though, without abortion a man can leave his "consequence" behind, a woman is stuck with it.

So because of two adults reckless and irresponsible behavoir an innocent child gets killed and both of the adults can go on with their happy jolly lives. Gotcha.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So because of two adults reckless and irresponsible behavoir an innocent child gets killed and both of the adults can go on with their happy jolly lives. Gotcha.

Men cna to leave at any time but women should live with their mistakes for life. Gotcha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If we would "train" and educate people better- then they would understand the "consequences" before- and NOBODY would walk away... but it's at least a step in the right direction to see it as choice and consequence... to at least acknowledge it as that - instead of just finding the quickest way out and not have to think about the "Oh crap" moments.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Men cna to leave at any time but women should live with their mistakes for life. Gotcha.

So there has never been a case in human history of a woman abonding her kids and leaving their father to care for them all by himself? Since you pro-abortion people believe that women should not have to pay for their mistakes for their rest of their lives then they should be able to kill her kids after they were born and while she is at it her baby daddy because it is such a horrible thing to expect a grown woman to handle her responsibilities as a woman.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-05-2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: typos

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast