Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    Here's a question/thought.... So talking about unfair equality.... If a women gives a guy aids or some other disease (or vice versa) should they be expected to pay 50% of the medical fees and in the end result have to pay for the life-ending consequences?? If that is what this is all about is equality... isn't that equal?
    There's already laws against knowingly spreading HIV/AIDS.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

well if they don't know they have it- for you dont go into having sex knowing you will produce a kid
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    well if they don't know they have it- for you dont go into having sex knowing you will produce a kid
    True, but the ultimate purpose of sex is procreation, not to spread AIDS. That's where the difference is.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Woman that are HIV positive and don't know it, got the virus How?

Horse/Cart etc.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Ultimately, I think it's sad that a bunch of men here are not only arguing to take a woman's choice away, but now arguing that men should continue to have the choice with no consequences.

I'm pretty ashamed of this board right now. I thought we were all more evolved than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Ultimately, I think it's sad that a bunch of men here are not only arguing to take a woman's choice away, but now arguing that men should continue to have the choice with no consequences.

I'm pretty ashamed of this board right now. I thought we were all more evolved than this.
    Once the woman laid up with a man she knew there was a chance of getting pregnant so she already made her choice. If she didn't want to get pregnant she could have made the choice to keep her legs closed. None of us as far as I know want to take away a woman's right to chose who she has sex with. Once a child is involved it shouldn't be her, you, I, Obama's, Romney's, Bush, Gore's or the SCOTUS choice weather that child lives or dies but only God's (or nature's if you are an atheist).
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Once the woman laid up with a man she knew there was a chance of getting pregnant so she already made her choice. If she didn't want to get pregnant she could have made the choice to keep her legs closed. None of us as far as I know want to take away a woman's right to chose who she has sex with. Once a child is involved it shouldn't be her, you, I, Obama's, Romney's, Bush, Gore's or the SCOTUS choice weather that child lives or dies but only God's (or nature's if you are an atheist).

Sorry, but that's an insane response. You do not have the right to dictate terms of having or not having sex, just because you have a set of balls that control your behaviour. Absurd.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    So you're saying a woman should have know better but a man is perfectly fine laying up with HER and taking no responsibility?

And you wonder why I'm ashamed of you right now. You want men to go out and screw anyone they please with no consequences but firmly feel that a woman should have known better and pay for her mistake as well as that of the man. That's just garbage. You sound like a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    So you're saying a woman should have know better but a man is perfectly fine laying up with HER and taking no responsibility?

And you wonder why I'm ashamed of you right now. You want men to go out and screw anyone they please with no consequences but firmly feel that a woman should have known better and pay for her mistake as well as that of the man. That's just garbage. You sound like a Republican.

Funny. Ok lets reverse it. Lets say some guy goes to a bar and picks a girl up and they have a 1 night stand. Six months later he finds out that he is HIV+. Even though the girl gave it to him he has no one to blame but himself for his sexual choices. It goes both ways my friends.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Funny. Ok lets reverse it. Lets say some guy goes to a bar and picks a girl up and they have a 1 night stand. Six months later he finds out that he is HIV+. Even though the girl gave it to him he has no one to blame but himself for his sexual choices. It goes both ways my friends.
    Except for the part where women can catch AIDS too, but a man can't get pregnant. So no, it doesn't go both ways.
    But please, continue to tell me why we should force women to face consequences and let men off the hook if they want.
    And then tell me how you're all for gender equality.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast