Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Needs!!!!!

     
  1. #1

    Needs!!!!!

    Need any and all Brandon Weeden.......Let me know what you need.
    Collect Cleveland Browns Patches/Autos,Bobby Labonte/Dale jr

    ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

  2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
  3. #2
    I have these, looking for Jim Kelly, Marshawn Lynch, CJ Spiller and other Bills.
    2012 Bowman #161A Brandon Weeden RC/brown jersey
    2012 Prestige #236 Brandon Weeden RC
    2012 Topps #3A Brandon Weeden RC
    2012 Topps Paramount Pairs #PAWBL Brandon Weeden/Justin Blackmon
    2012 Topps Chrome #79A Brandon Weeden RC/passing forward
    2012 Topps Chrome 1965 #6 Brandon Weeden
    Looking for Buffalo Bills.
    still adding cards , but heres my bucket:
    Hidden Content

  4. #3
    I have an unscanned 12' Absolute Brandon Weeden AFC 2-clr patch AU/25 ft.....can send a picture from my cell phone to u. Very nice and was pack pulled back when absolute 1st came out. Here are my wants:

    Redskins= Alfred Morris
    Giants= Victor Cruz and David Wilson
    Eagles= Nick Foles, Shady Mccoy & Desean Jackson
    Cowboys= Morris Clairborne & Dez Bryant

    Packers= Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson &Clay Mathews
    Bears= Matt Forte & Alshon Jeffery
    Vikings= Kyle Rudolph

    Falcons= Roddy White & Julio Jones
    Panthers= Cam Newton & Luke Kuechly
    Saints= Drew Brees & Jimmy Graham
    Bucs= Doug Martin, Vincent Jackson(Bucs uniform only) & Mark barron (live or redemptions)

    49ers= LaMichael James & Michael Crabtree
    Rams= Brian Quick and Chris Givens
    Seahawks= Russell Wilson

    Patriots= Aaron Hernandez, Shane Vereen & Steven Ridley
    Dolphins= Lamar Miller
    Jets= Stephen Hill
    Bills= Steve Johnson & CJ Spiller

    Browns= trent Richardson & Josh Gordon
    Bengals= AJ Green & Andy Dalton
    Steelers= Antonio Brown
    Ravens- torrey Smith & Bernard Pierce

    Colts= TY Hilton
    Jaguars= Justin Blackmon

    Raiders= Denarius Moore
    Broncos= Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas & Von Miller
    Chiefs= Eric Berry & Jamaal Charles

    looking for autos, jersey autos or patch autos from those players. lmk jeff
    Hidden Content

    I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

  5. #4
    have two Greg Little rook year autos........CMLs.
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings/ Tigers....Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by StocktonKevin View Post
    I have these, looking for Jim Kelly, Marshawn Lynch, CJ Spiller and other Bills.
    2012 Bowman #161A Brandon Weeden RC/brown jersey
    2012 Prestige #236 Brandon Weeden RC
    2012 Topps #3A Brandon Weeden RC
    2012 Topps Paramount Pairs #PAWBL Brandon Weeden/Justin Blackmon
    2012 Topps Chrome #79A Brandon Weeden RC/passing forward
    2012 Topps Chrome 1965 #6 Brandon Weeden
    I have a 2 color patch with stitching from lee evans if you are interested?
    Collect Cleveland Browns Patches/Autos,Bobby Labonte/Dale jr

    ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    I have an unscanned 12' Absolute Brandon Weeden AFC 2-clr patch AU/25 ft.....can send a picture from my cell phone to u. Very nice and was pack pulled back when absolute 1st came out. Here are my wants:

    Redskins= Alfred Morris
    Giants= Victor Cruz and David Wilson
    Eagles= Nick Foles, Shady Mccoy & Desean Jackson
    Cowboys= Morris Clairborne & Dez Bryant

    Packers= Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson &Clay Mathews
    Bears= Matt Forte & Alshon Jeffery
    Vikings= Kyle Rudolph

    Falcons= Roddy White & Julio Jones
    Panthers= Cam Newton & Luke Kuechly
    Saints= Drew Brees & Jimmy Graham
    Bucs= Doug Martin, Vincent Jackson(Bucs uniform only) & Mark barron (live or redemptions)

    49ers= LaMichael James & Michael Crabtree
    Rams= Brian Quick and Chris Givens
    Seahawks= Russell Wilson

    Patriots= Aaron Hernandez, Shane Vereen & Steven Ridley
    Dolphins= Lamar Miller
    Jets= Stephen Hill
    Bills= Steve Johnson & CJ Spiller

    Browns= trent Richardson & Josh Gordon
    Bengals= AJ Green & Andy Dalton
    Steelers= Antonio Brown
    Ravens- torrey Smith & Bernard Pierce

    Colts= TY Hilton
    Jaguars= Justin Blackmon

    Raiders= Denarius Moore
    Broncos= Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas & Von Miller
    Chiefs= Eric Berry & Jamaal Charles

    looking for autos, jersey autos or patch autos from those players. lmk jeff
    let me see what i can dig up for you jef thanx
    Collect Cleveland Browns Patches/Autos,Bobby Labonte/Dale jr

    ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    have two Greg Little rook year autos........CMLs.
    Only need Brandon weeden right now
    Collect Cleveland Browns Patches/Autos,Bobby Labonte/Dale jr

    ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsportscardz View Post
    I have a 2 color patch with stitching from lee evans if you are interested?
    Maybe, Do you have any of the other players I asked for? and can you send me a scan of the evans?
    Looking for Buffalo Bills.
    still adding cards , but heres my bucket:
    Hidden Content

  10. #9

  11. #10
    I have these.

    Photo's in my bucket.

    1 - 2012 Panini Momentum 3 Patch Auto Relic #187/399
    1 - 2012 Panini Absolute War Room Auto Relic #33/49
    1 - 2012 Topps Strata Die Cut Rookie RDC-BW
    1 - 2012 Bowman Sterling Base Rookie
    1 - 2012 Topps Finest Base Rookie
    1 - 2012 Topps Platinum Base Rookie
    1 - 2012 Topps Prime Base Rookie
    1 - 2012 Topps Base Rookie
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •