Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT: The Cup Claude Giroux RC Auto/Patch /249 3 colors

Looking for High End Rc's from The Cup and Dominion. Also looking for for SICK The cup auto/patch cards

Cheers Jason
    Last edited by JPDSPORTSCARDS; 02-02-2013 at 03:51 PM.
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

i have a dominion seguin rookie /99. pm me if interested in it at all
    WTTF....ALEX PETROVIC, PM me if you have any FT/FS.

Bucket...(under construction)
    Hidden Content

pcmb ty
    Hidden Content

I trade/buy/sell by MV, while respecting YV (my value, your value) thank you.
    Collecting Stamkos, Toews, Crosby, Tavares Rookies

ttt
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

ttt

ttt

Are those the only cards you're looking for?

Hey bud,

Take a gander through my bucket and maybe we can work something out!

Matt

My bucket:

Hidden Content

to the top

to the top

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast