Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Well, I'm out! Good luck everyone, and thanks for the contest. Congrats on 600!
    Main PC: Yzerman, Zetterberg, Draper, McCarty, Maltby, Kocur (the grind line)
    SetPC: Motown Madness
    Hidden Content || Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Okay, here we go again.

One note - I reserve the right to change the card involved from a Zach Parise to the same card from Jaroslav Balastik....just kidding, here goes.

1. petro1717
    2. kostit
    3. Brassardfan
    4. CapsCrowsOs
    5. flemingc04
    6. eberleclone
    7. Bostonfan46
    8. spg

Final two to come in about 20 minutes, and I'll wrap this up tonight.

Hi Craig!

Thanks for as far as I got, can you tell me how your "randomizer" works cuz I'd like to do the same thing at some point..........is it names out of a hat? Beetles on a chess board?? Turtles on a Twister mat???
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Hi Craig!

Thanks for as far as I got, can you tell me how your "randomizer" works cuz I'd like to do the same thing at some point..........is it names out of a hat? Beetles on a chess board?? Turtles on a Twister mat???
    I just used random.org and put in the names. Then I do it five times, and go with whatever list it gives me.

Let's get it down to two:

1. kostit
    2. Brassardfan
    3. CapsCrowsOs
    4. petro1717

So it comes down to kostit and brassardfan. I'll run the final one in the next 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig2 View Post
    I just used random.org and put in the names. Then I do it five times, and go with whatever list it gives me.

Ohhhhhhhhh. Is there anything computers CAN'T do?? Amazing how my kids have never known a world without them, god I'm old.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig2 View Post
    Okay, here we go again.

One note - I reserve the right to change the card involved from a Zach Parise to the same card from Jaroslav Balastik....just kidding, here goes.

1. petro1717
    2. kostit
    3. Brassardfan
    4. CapsCrowsOs
    5. flemingc04
    6. eberleclone
    7. Bostonfan46
    8. spg

Final two to come in about 20 minutes, and I'll wrap this up tonight.
    If it was April Fools it would make for a great joke. Could you see something truly thinking they are getting a Cup rookie of Crosby and end up getting a victory in the mail. Almost bad as being rickrolled.

D
    o
    n
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

So after running it, here's what I get:

1. kostit
    2. Brassardfan

So congrats to kostit. And for Brassardfan, I am going to send this card as a consolation prize:

Thanks again for everyone who participated, and to all those with whom I have dealt. Here's to many more deals!

Congrats Kostit and to Brassardfan as well! Thanks again Craig2 for awesome contest and congrats again on hitting 600!
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Wow! Great stuff...The consolation prize is as awesome as the #1!!
    Looking For:
    1) Anything from my small wantlist Hidden Content
    2) Any BAP,SPA FWAs, Ultimate, Contenders AU RCs from Hidden Content
    3) Autos of select players (w/o jerseys or patches, vertical cards)
    4) Comparable Young Guns/RCs

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast