Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shlhockeyfan's Items on eBay

What to do with SPA 11-12 auto patches

Hi everyone,

I opened 4 boxes of SP Authentic 11-12 this week and pulled to auto patches one from Logan Couture and one from Brett Connolly. It turns out that both cards have damage. The back of the Connolly has two dents and the Couture has a dent in the back and rough sides on the front of the card.

Do you think they will be eligible for replacement?

Regards,
    Diana

SCF Rewards
    Country

They should be. Call UD first and they will be able to tell you if they have replacements of the same card

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I received the replacements. They send me a new SP Authentic future watch auto patch of Connolly and a new auto patch of Couture. The Connolly has a better patch than the one I send in for replacement.

I am happy with their service. They arrived fast from the US to the Netherlands,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Wow, that IS decent service, good for you! I had a Parkhurst Champions Stan Smyl auto redemption that I punched the code in soooooo long ago I'd forgotten all about it until I was cleaning out my desk and found the redemption card and phoned UD to see what was going on and they told me it was never actually produced and would I like something else?

So I'm still waiting...........

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that IS decent service, good for you! I had a Parkhurst Champions Stan Smyl auto redemption that I punched the code in soooooo long ago I'd forgotten all about it until I was cleaning out my desk and found the redemption card and phoned UD to see what was going on and they told me it was never actually produced and would I like something else?

So I'm still waiting...........

Like I put in my other thread. I am surprised that they keep cards to replace mine and not put all in boxes but I am happy.