Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

January Unemployment Rate Goes Up to 7.9%

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100426559

Nonfarm payrolls rose 157,000 for the first month of 2013 while the unemployment rate edged higher to 7.9 percent, news unlikely to alter the Federal Reserve's monetary policy or instill confidence that the recovery is gaining steam.

Economists were looking for 160,000 net new jobs created with the unemployment rate holding steady at 7.8 percent.

The ho-hum jobs numbers for January were accompanied by substantial revisions higher for previous months, according to the report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Hmmmmm???
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Which meaningless number no one can agree on is this again?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

The important figure is that it is down, Year To Date. I don't know how that's possible with all the uneducated people in the USA and very few uneducated jobs above minimum wage.

Hice if i could ask I thought you sadi you were Canadian do you still reside in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    The important figure is that it is down, Year To Date. I don't know how that's possible with all the uneducated people in the USA and very few uneducated jobs above minimum wage.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    it's going be higher than what they telling you??

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Why don't we look at one of the 37 arbitrary numbers and argue over that for awhile.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

why don't we just look at the fact more people are signing up for UEC, means less people working.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast