Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Your Next year rookie PC?

     
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mooneyes View Post
    So far Tarasenko has impressed me most, sick hands and shot... assuming all this years rc's will be in UD2 will probably get a few boxes so I can get at least one of each or trade if I get doubles..for sure have to get a Hamilton rc...
    If UD2 comes out during the season, they won't be in the product unless they find away around the rule.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming or pending/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

  2. #12
    I think im going to Stefan Matteau for the NJ Devils, His father was Stephane Matteau and was on the 94 Stanley Cup Rangers team, it was my earliest real clear memory i have of the Rangers (was only 7 when they won it). PLus i would love to see him come to the rangers at some point in his career :)
    Hidden Content
    *Collecting NY Rangers*


    BUCKET (Sorted by Team):
    Hidden Content


  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    If UD2 comes out during the season, they won't be in the product unless they find away around the rule.
    what is the rule? I thought now that they are playing games in their team uni's all they need to do is get a photo and produce the product?
    Bucket: Hidden Content

    LF: Ovechkin and 2012-13 Artifacts # /125/75//15/8/5/3/1

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mooneyes View Post
    what is the rule? I thought now that they are playing games in their team uni's all they need to do is get a photo and produce the product?
    NHLPA announced no new rookies for the remainder of this years card products, all new rookies like Tarasenko, Yakupov, Schultz, Galchenyuk will be in 2013-14 products.

    Not to mention UD already announced they won't be making a series 2 this season so there goes any idea of your series 2 post a few comments above. Sorry
    .
    Last edited by MattDMC; 02-03-2013 at 02:33 AM.

  5. #15
    Man 2013-14 will be a great year for the hobby.

  6. #16
    If he's with the Capitals, I'll be doing Filip Forsberg or Tom Wilson. Most likely Forsberg, though.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    NHLPA announced no new rookies for the remainder of this years card products, all new rookies like Tarasenko, Yakupov, Schultz, Galchenyuk will be in 2013-14 products.

    Not to mention UD already announced they won't be making a series 2 this season so there goes any idea of your series 2 post a few comments above. Sorry
    .
    thanks for the info....lol, can't help but laugh, guess the NHLPA has decided that this years rookies are not rookies until next year when they are actually sophomores...oh well, guess the bright side is these rookies will have a Cup rc,and 50 other ones for the super collectors, although Yakupov, Hamilton, and others have artifact redemption's maybe, so those would be their only rc's and really valuable...or not...bah!... better not to even think about it...
    Bucket: Hidden Content

    LF: Ovechkin and 2012-13 Artifacts # /125/75//15/8/5/3/1

  8. #18
    Yakupov
    100% Feedbacks: SCF 132 CNC 75 HI 43 BO 7 Total: 257
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    1.4k pictures updated bucket: Hidden Content

  9. #19

  10. #20
    I'm probably going to pick up some Cory Conacher cards as well. I graduated from the same college as him, and being that it is a small Division I school in Buffalo should make it even more fun to collect him.
    Hidden Content

    I collect:
    New York Yankees
    Rasmus Ristolainen

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •