Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

So far Tarasenko has impressed me most, sick hands and shot... assuming all this years rc's will be in UD2 will probably get a few boxes so I can get at least one of each or trade if I get doubles..for sure have to get a Hamilton rc...

If UD2 comes out during the season, they won't be in the product unless they find away around the rule.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oxmav3rickxo's Items on eBay

I think im going to Stefan Matteau for the NJ Devils, His father was Stephane Matteau and was on the 94 Stanley Cup Rangers team, it was my earliest real clear memory i have of the Rangers (was only 7 when they won it). PLus i would love to see him come to the rangers at some point in his career :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

If UD2 comes out during the season, they won't be in the product unless they find away around the rule.

what is the rule? I thought now that they are playing games in their team uni's all they need to do is get a photo and produce the product?
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

what is the rule? I thought now that they are playing games in their team uni's all they need to do is get a photo and produce the product?

NHLPA announced no new rookies for the remainder of this years card products, all new rookies like Tarasenko, Yakupov, Schultz, Galchenyuk will be in 2013-14 products.

Not to mention UD already announced they won't be making a series 2 this season so there goes any idea of your series 2 post a few comments above. Sorry
    Last edited by MattDMC; 02-03-2013 at 02:33 AM.

BANNED

Country

Man 2013-14 will be a great year for the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If he's with the Capitals, I'll be doing Filip Forsberg or Tom Wilson. Most likely Forsberg, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

NHLPA announced no new rookies for the remainder of this years card products, all new rookies like Tarasenko, Yakupov, Schultz, Galchenyuk will be in 2013-14 products.

Not to mention UD already announced they won't be making a series 2 this season so there goes any idea of your series 2 post a few comments above. Sorry

thanks for the info....lol, can't help but laugh, guess the NHLPA has decided that this years rookies are not rookies until next year when they are actually sophomores...oh well, guess the bright side is these rookies will have a Cup rc,and 50 other ones for the super collectors, although Yakupov, Hamilton, and others have artifact redemption's maybe, so those would be their only rc's and really valuable...or not...bah!... better not to even think about it...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

Yakupov

SCF Rewards
    Country

TxtTxt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

I'm probably going to pick up some Cory Conacher cards as well. I graduated from the same college as him, and being that it is a small Division I school in Buffalo should make it even more fun to collect him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast