Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want to meet some new people and make some trades!

Seems like everyone has only wanted GUs/autos from me lately. That's fine, but I want to do some more relaxed trading right now- Helping fill sets, player/team wants, preferably no GUs/autos or higher valued cards in general. Post what you collect/are looking for in base cards and lower-end, more common inserts and I hope to make some good trades with great new traders to become friends with
    Thanks!
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content
    Offering a finders fee for the 2013 Prizm Finite Chris Herrmann 1/1!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Justin Upton, BJ Upton, Freddie Freeman, & Andrelton Simmons. I love base trading to help fill some gaps in my player collections.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

hey hollywood - i can fill some of your thome cards - you have a tradelist ?
    Collecting Derek Jeter and Emmitt Smith

Don't know if you need any of these or not but a search of Jason Tyner on the SCF inventory hit these:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...me/jason-tyner

If you need any of them it lists who here on SCF has them
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I have a tall stack of base for your 2012 Topps Chrome set. I'm looking for Cubs Prospects and Cubs RCs and also Strasburg/Harper. I also have refractors from that set but we can start with the base. Let me know what you have and I'll list the base.
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Adam Dunn and Cincinnati reds
    Anyone have that BUM called Adam Dunn (autographs only) PM me with your wants

Have any 2012 topps update base?
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post
    I have a tall stack of base for your 2012 Topps Chrome set. I'm looking for Cubs Prospects and Cubs RCs and also Strasburg/Harper. I also have refractors from that set but we can start with the base. Let me know what you have and I'll list the base.
    Had a chance to look at this????
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Sorry guys, haven't had a chance to look at these yet. Will attempt to get to you guys by Friday
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content
    Offering a finders fee for the 2013 Prizm Finite Chris Herrmann 1/1!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast