Another 72 packer and blaster 2013 Topps

My wife is not feeling well so she asked me to do the grocery shopping,I chore I absolutely hate.I figured before I went Krogering I would go Walmarting to ease my pain .I'll just list the parallel's and inserts won't list the blues nothing really worthwhile on that front anyways.

72 CARDER FIRST.

PARALLEL'S

emeralds

roy halladay 264

PINK

SHELBY MILLER RC 305 # 05/50

Inserts next.

72 mini matt kemp tm-49

will middlebrooks chasing the dream cd-3

jacob turner chasing the dream cd-11

WILLIE MAYS CUT TO THE CHASE DIECUT REFRACTOR CTC-23

ian kinsler chasing history gold foil ch-3

george brett chasing history gold foil ch-23

kerry wood chasing history gold foil ch-36

johan santana chasing history gold foil ch-41

jackie robinson chasing history non-foil ch-49

Pretty nice 72 carder right there,yes I checked ebay saw a Miller like mine at 47 dollars with 16 hours left so I'm happy.

Blaster next

Emerald parallel's.

justin maxwell 178

matt kemp 242

Inserts next.

ryne sandberg cut to the chase diecut refractor ctc-22

yu darvish 72 mini tm-39

colby rasmus 72 mini tm-40

kevin youkilis calling card cc-12

albert pujols calling card cc-15

drew pomeranz chasing the dream cd-14

roy halladay chasing history non-foil ch-1
    frank robinson chasing history non-foil ch-21

hanley ramirez chasing history non-foil ch-46

Manufactured patch next.

giancarlo stanton cp-11 nice marlins park logo,plenty of colors

Also got 3 more code cards,so whenever they activate that thing I'll be good for a little while,also got to 50 wrappers for a free pack redemption.So all in all not bad,but the Krogering afterwards was still not fun.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I feel your pain bud...My wife has chronic back pain so I am pretty much stuck forever doing the grocery shopping, as well as the laundry. If I come home with cards, she'll want to open them though!

Nice break, thanks for sharing!

Take care,
    Kelly
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by yazfan71 View Post
    I feel your pain bud...My wife has chronic back pain so I am pretty much stuck forever doing the grocery shopping, as well as the laundry. If I come home with cards, she'll want to open them though!

Nice break, thanks for sharing!

Take care,
    Kelly
    Thanks Kelly,finally getting used to the layout of the market so it's not as bad as it used to be,and I tell her no feminine products whatsoever,that is my one condition.I would be the guy in line where the cashier would start yelling need a price check on tampons at register 7.

Wish it had been better for you/
    Please lmk if you want to sell the giancarlo stanton cp-11 nice marlins park logo,plenty of colors.
    Pm me a price when you can.
    Thank you!
    Thomas

Please lmk if you want to sell the giancarlo stanton cp-11 nice marlins park logo,plenty of colors.
    Thank you!
    Thomas
    Last edited by hazmat31; 02-03-2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: repeat

Quote Originally Posted by hazmat31 View Post
    Thank you!
    Thomas
    Actually I was quite happy with this break.I just saw a Shelby Miller pink the same as mine end on ebay for 94 dollars,anytime I can pull a card worth that much out of a 9.99 box I'm happy.I can sell the Stanton for 10 dollars,take care Steve.

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Thanks Kelly,finally getting used to the layout of the market so it's not as bad as it used to be,and I tell her no feminine products whatsoever,that is my one condition.I would be the guy in line where the cashier would start yelling need a price check on tampons at register 7.
    LOL! Funny story to go with this comment of yours....It was around 2:30am on February 14th, 2000 & I was on my way home from work when I get a phone call from my wife informing me that my oldest daughter had just gotten "her first cycle" & she asked if I could stop & get her something. Which I have never had a problem doing for my wife, so I go to the store to get them & when I get to the checkout I end up in line with around a dozen guys all getting last minute flowers, cards & candy for Valentine's Day. When I finally get up to the register to pay for them, the cashier looks at me & she asks if there is anything else I needed because of what day it is. To which I reply...."If this doesn't tell her that I love her, nothing will!"

Take care,
    Kelly
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)

Quote Originally Posted by yazfan71 View Post
    LOL! Funny story to go with this comment of yours....It was around 2:30am on February 14th, 2000 & I was on my way home from work when I get a phone call from my wife informing me that my oldest daughter had just gotten "her first cycle" & she asked if I could stop & get her something. Which I have never had a problem doing for my wife, so I go to the store to get them & when I get to the checkout I end up in line with around a dozen guys all getting last minute flowers, cards & candy for Valentine's Day. When I finally get up to the register to pay for them, the cashier looks at me & she asks if there is anything else I needed because of what day it is. To which I reply...."If this doesn't tell her that I love her, nothing will!"

Take care,
    Kelly
    L.O.L Kelly that was funny stuff.I have 2 older sisters and when I was a teenager they always had me buy feminine products,as I got older I realized that was a no no.Back to cards though,do you believe what some of those pinks are going for,it's crazy but it's nice to see value for an insert other than a gu or auto for a change.

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    L.O.L Kelly that was funny stuff.I have 2 older sisters and when I was a teenager they always had me buy feminine products,as I got older I realized that was a no no.Back to cards though,do you believe what some of those pinks are going for,it's crazy but it's nice to see value for an insert other than a gu or auto for a change.
    I know, if you're going to sell it I would do it now before the fad of them fade away!
    Hidden Content