RG III & Luke Kuechly win offensive and defensive Rookie of the Year awards

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/89...ve-rookie-year

Robert Griffin III of the Washington Redskins has won The Associated Press 2012 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award, beating out two other sensational first-year quarterbacks.

Defensive Rookie of the Year

Linebacker Luke Kuechly, Carolina's tackling machine, has won the Associated Press 2012 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year award.

Coach of the Year

Bruce Arians has become the first interim coach to win the top NFL award from The Associated Press, taking the honors for his work with the Indianapolis Colts.

Offensive Player of the Year

Adrian Peterson has won The Associated Press 2012 NFL Offensive Player of the Year award just one year after major knee surgery.

Defensive Player of the Year

Houston Texans end J.J. Watt won The Associated Press 2012 NFL Defensive Player of the Year award, missing a perfect ballot by one vote.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Woohoo, glad to have Kuechly here in NC.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

I think Wilson should have won it.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

I would have picked Luck as OROY, only because both Washington and Seattle had some other offensive pieces in place

Luck had Reggie Wayne and...um...yeah...

Granted Vick Ballard and TY Hilton played well, but they were both rookies as well. Wilson had Marshawn already there, and RGIII had a good recieving corps (although no one expected Alfred Morris to be relevant)

any of the three guys would have been good winners, so I cant complain though
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

I have to agree, but hey, it is what it is. 2012's rookie class has been very impressive. 2013...not seeing much there.

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    I would have picked Luck as OROY, only because both Washington and Seattle had some other offensive pieces in place

Luck had Reggie Wayne and...um...yeah...

Granted Vick Ballard and TY Hilton played well, but they were both rookies as well. Wilson had Marshawn already there, and RGIII had a good recieving corps (although no one expected Alfred Morris to be relevant)

any of the three guys would have been good winners, so I cant complain though
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Glad the voters got it right. RG3 was the correct choice. Wilson had a nice year as well, but not like RG3, and Luck just had a narrative.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283