Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NFL Awards Announced

If you don't already know, the NFL awards have been announced. All of them are notable, but let's discuss (and I think we can all agree) the most talked-about decisions:

MVP: Adrian Peterson
    Comeback Player: Peyton Manning

Did they get it right? Post your thoughts and opinions below

Personally, I think they got it exactly correct. When someone has the 2nd best rushing seasonin NFL HISTORY, it's hard not to give him the award. Yes, I'm biased (Vikings fan). But the Broncos were a playoff team without Manning last year. I can count the number of wins the Vikings had on one hand last year without Peterson. Don't get me wrong, Peyton is an incredible player- Challenger for the best QB ever. But I think they got it right
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Michael Cuddyer, sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @Hollywood_42_ Hidden Content

All day!
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

They got this exactly right. Without AP, I don't think the Vikings win 6 games. It will just make Manning go for it next year.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

I think they got it right. I thought they were going to give it to Manning, but AP definitely deserved it. Do they take playoff performance into consideration?
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for high end:
    99' PTT Autos: Walter, & Emmitt - 01' Quantum Leaf AMM: Barry & Emmitt - BGS 9.5 HOF RCs

Dual/Triple Autos or Multicolor Patches of Walter/Barry/Emmitt/Brown

I think playoffs are not supposed to influence their votes (because a player in the running for an award could be on a non-playoff team), but who knows if the voters stay impartial while watching the playoffs. I would have a hard time ignoring it if one of them had a fantastic playoffs
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Michael Cuddyer, sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @Hollywood_42_ Hidden Content

AP clearly deserved MVP. Note, RG3 won ROY.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

I don't see with Adrian Peterson didn't win both awards. If he is the MVP player and was coming off an injury wouldn't he be comeback player of the year as well? Seems like they just split the award to make both players happy.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I think the fact he only missed one game have Peyton the edge on the "comeback" award.
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

I agree. Peyton's injury was far more complicated and he was out much longer than AP. I think the voters got it right.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for high end:
    99' PTT Autos: Walter, & Emmitt - 01' Quantum Leaf AMM: Barry & Emmitt - BGS 9.5 HOF RCs

Dual/Triple Autos or Multicolor Patches of Walter/Barry/Emmitt/Brown

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast