Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spring Training TTM Minor Leaguers

There are a couple players that i missed during the minor league season that i want to get. Where should i send to? Do they have the same addy as the big league players? Or should i just wait til the minor league season starts and send the cards to the team they are on? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most places, the MiLB facilities are a stone's throw away from the MLB facilities, so I would just send to the same address personally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Danny Hultzen, Trevor Bauer, Tyler Skaggs, and Taijuan Walker sign ttms during spring training and yes I would send to the same address. I think Bundy and Bradley might sign too.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions