Who's Got Kemba Walker FS?

Along with the "Time To Shine" set that I may begin to work on, I'm also considering starting a side-PC of Kemba Walker. If I'm going to buy, I'll need RC auto's, swatch/auto's, patch/auto's and possibly VERY low-numbered parallels (#'ed 10 or less). Also, I'm very picky when it comes to my card's conditions so be sure to keep that in mind. Please give me a shout if you have something that may interest me.

Thanks.

-Brad
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    PC Tier I: Walker, Westbrook, PC Tier II: Beal, Drummond, Hardaway Jr., PC Tier III: Thompson, Burke, Lewis, Giannis
    WTB/WTTF: RC AU, RC AU/GU, RC SSP, BGS Gem, PSA Pristine

To the Top.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    PC Tier I: Walker, Westbrook, PC Tier II: Beal, Drummond, Hardaway Jr., PC Tier III: Thompson, Burke, Lewis, Giannis
    WTB/WTTF: RC AU, RC AU/GU, RC SSP, BGS Gem, PSA Pristine

I've got a Kemba Prizm. Non auto or numbered. I could trade it.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.