Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bucket updated, lets trade

just updated my bucket last night and looking to trade. my main wants are-
    hof auto's and patches in baseball/football that catch my eye for collection needs
    vikings auto's/patches that catch my eye(harrison smith/blair walsh/jarius whight a plus)
    bears auto's and patches for a buddy
    kaepernick/russell wilson/alfred morris/jj watt auto's
    or whatever catches my eye
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv. not sv

got a few down and looking for more. pm's answered
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    cmb please, see several that I like.
    I trade by BV, I will listen to SV offers if they are fair for both You and Me!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

hey bud whats the deal with the montana.i click on it and i get clyde gates

Like the Brandon Lloyd, Gerell Robinson, Greg Little, Ryan Broyles autos. LMK if we can make a deal for anything!
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

ebelvin, interested in these
    sp authentic jordy nelson
    gridiron gems aj green
    nick toon clearcut au/gu

acjc1981, i dont know whats up with that, i think something with photobucket. maybe i need to delete the pic and try reloading it

tcbroncos224, i could use the nick toon inception auto
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fuser View Post
    ebelvin, interested in these
    sp authentic jordy nelson
    gridiron gems aj green
    nick toon clearcut au/gu

acjc1981, i dont know whats up with that, i think something with photobucket. maybe i need to delete the pic and try reloading it

tcbroncos224, i could use the nick toon inception auto
    How close would we be on the Toon for the Lloyd??
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

i am afraid not close. lloyd is $40 and toon $8
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fuser View Post
    i am afraid not close. lloyd is $40 and toon $8
    Ahh! My apologies I was unaware that the Lloyd booked for that much! Are any of the other three close in value to the Toon?

robinson and broyles contenders do not book yet. i think we could do the toon auto($8) and sterling aj green jersey($12) for either of the little auto's(precision $15 absolute $20) or broyles absolute $15
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast