Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Amazing Break! 1 Jumbo Box of Topps Series One and a box of FIVE STAR! WOW!!!

    I thought it was amazing that I sold out of this break in a mere 13 minutes.

    Then we opened up the product. 1 box of Jumbo Topps Series One and 1 box of 2012 Topps Five Star.

    The Blah Stuff:

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    and the not so blah stuff
    Hidden Content
    Bowman and Museum Collection Baseball Group Breaks NOW ON SALE!!!
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Great break,lots of the bigger names,the world series relic could've been better but all in all it was awesome.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Great break,lots of the bigger names,the world series relic could've been better but all in all it was awesome.
    Yeah, nothing better than getting the guy that didn't even play in the World Series and no longer plays for the Giants.

    In the playoffs, he had 5 AB's and K'd 3 times.
    Hidden Content
    Bowman and Museum Collection Baseball Group Breaks NOW ON SALE!!!
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Sweet cards, especially the Trout! Is the Mauer available for trade?
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content
    Offering a finders fee for the 2013 Prizm Finite Chris Herrmann 1/1!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood42 View Post
    Sweet cards, especially the Trout! Is the Mauer available for trade?
    I could ask the guy who got it in the break. I think he's a pirates fan, but sometimes he buys other teams if the Pirates have been sold already.
    Hidden Content
    Bowman and Museum Collection Baseball Group Breaks NOW ON SALE!!!
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Oh, didn't realize this was a group break, sorry! But yeah, that'd be great if you would get with him- Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by jonprelude View Post
    I could ask the guy who got it in the break. I think he's a pirates fan, but sometimes he buys other teams if the Pirates have been sold already.
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content
    Offering a finders fee for the 2013 Prizm Finite Chris Herrmann 1/1!

  7. #7
    That was one amazing box of five star. very nice job for a group break
    All 07-08 UD Premier Penmanship Auto's # to 50
    All 2005 UD Trilogy Baseball Signature Materials # to 75
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Very nice hits!
    Interested in the Roberto Clemente Molten Metal Coin card.
    Pm me a dlvd price.
    Thank you!
    Thomas

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by hazmat31 View Post
    Very nice hits!
    Interested in the Roberto Clemente Molten Metal Coin card.
    Pm me a dlvd price.
    Thank you!
    Thomas
    Sorry, this was a group break. And the guy with the Clemente is a Pirates fan.
    Hidden Content
    Bowman and Museum Collection Baseball Group Breaks NOW ON SALE!!!
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Thanks for getting back to me.
    Take care!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •