Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

$$$650 Buying - FB or BBall Lot

I am looking to buy a mid to high end lot of football and/or basketball cards for some upcoming shows. I can spend part or all of the $650 that I have right now. Please LMK what you have.

I will not be checking buckets, please posts pics or a list with a price.

Thanks.

please pm either way or post in thread if interested. Thanks
    My PC/NFT section is only available if I offer, please don't ask me otherwise. Collecting Basketball Patches and GU, as well as Chicago Cubs and Bears HOF PATCHES and AUTOS. -Click the SUB-ALBUMS, or use the left column to click each section.Hidden Content

I will pass thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsCardMIKE View Post

please pm either way or post in thread if interested. Thanks

I have some Durant rookies and some other jersey and auto's. pm me if your interested and ill send u pics

Quote Originally Posted by matttylerw View Post
    I have some Durant rookies and some other jersey and auto's. pm me if your interested and ill send u pics
    Do you have a list of them?

Hey, I just saw this last night. I'm not sure if he's on SCF or not, but it's pretty much what you're looking for.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...le-values.html

Got a partial set from 06-07 spgu all star patches /50. Most are 3-4 color patches, has all the major stars just missing 2 cards which are Damon Jones and Carlos Boozer. Stars included are Lebron, Kobe, Dirk, Yao, Kidd, CP3, Dwight Howard, Paul Pierce. Really nice set. Wanting around $500 for it. The Kobe alone sells for around $200. I'll post the link of the set if you're interested. Thanks. Could throw in some other random bid ends for free also.
    LOOKING FOR ARIANNY CELESTE, LEBRON/KOBE REFRACTORS/XFRACTORS.
    ALSO LOOKING FOR 07-08 SP GAME USED ALL STAR PATCHES OF DAMON JONES /50 AND CARLOS BOOZER /50

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast