Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vikes trade posted, just confirm and we can see each others mailing info, use the trade action drop down tab, and thanks for the trade !!! enjoy the card !!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Super Bowl halftime bump, any others interested in anything????
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Dont send any money! lol i will send you a couple cowboys rookies for your son that i recently pulled. :D
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

man I wish you were doing that cause I dropped it at the post office already when I ran out for super bowl pizza and wings, lol ... catch you on the next one for sure! and much thanks, he will be very happy!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

np my friend :)

well thank you very much and on our next deal I got some Vikes coming back at ya! ;-)
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

sounds good my friend

thanks agaian man, gonna crash after the game is over, been a good one this year I have to admit

LOOKING TO MOVE AS MANY AS THESE AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE LMK WHAT YOU HAVE INTEREST IN !!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

early morning bump, looking for more deals to make!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

anyone interested in any of these?
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast