Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Ray Lewis did not kill anyone on that faithful night. Even Fulton County prosecutor Paul Howard (Dwight Howard's uncle btw) agreed that he didn't and gave him a deal to testify against the actual killers. Yes he made some poor choices that night with the crowd that he kept but no one will say that he actually killed anyone. Also the jury aquited both of they suspects because they felt the guys who were killed provoked the entire incident and the fight and subsequent deaths were in self defense.
    just because someone was not charged with a crime does not mean they didn't do it. Now, I do not claim knowledge that Lewis did kill someone but to say that since he wasn't charged that he is therefore innocent is extremely false.



    as to the actual topic, if you are against concealed carry then I understand. If you have no problem with concealed carry permits, then I am unsure why it would be any different to carry in church.
    bucket:Hidden Content

    Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

  2. #22


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,874
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    just because someone was not charged with a crime does not mean they didn't do it. Now, I do not claim knowledge that Lewis did kill someone but to say that since he wasn't charged that he is therefore innocent is extremely false.
    Actually, it is correct officially. On the record for the rest of time, he will be considered innocent. So it's not extremely false, it's officially correct.

  3. #23
    It appears to me, that the atheists here, have a greater respect for your church then those defending them in this thread. I would never, in my opinion, be that disrespectful to any church and carry a concealed weapon with the doors of the building.
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Actually, it is correct officially. On the record for the rest of time, he will be considered innocent. So it's not extremely false, it's officially correct.
    surely you know what I meant? He is correctly labeled as innocent for the rest of his life. Being legally innocent does not mean innocent. I have to assume that you knew what I meant and just felt like being contrary.
    bucket:Hidden Content

    Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

  5. #25


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,874
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    surely you know what I meant? He is correctly labeled as innocent for the rest of his life. Being legally innocent does not mean innocent. I have to assume that you knew what I meant and just felt like being contrary.
    Actually, I took issue with you calling it "extremely false" when it's technically and officially true. I don't like you labelling things as they aren't. I know what you meant, I took issue with your false presentation. You'd do the same with me, so don't even start.
    Or you can go on thinking anyone who disagrees with something you say (not mean) is being contrary, but that's pretty arrogant thinking.

    Basically, don't label things as something they aren't. It's deceptive.

  6. #26
    What's funny about the Ray Lewis situation, is that everybody in Massachusetts, and everyone in San Francisco think he's a killer.

    Sour Grapes I'm afraid.

  7. #27
    I am a Giants fan born and bred in NY.I think he is a killer

    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    What's funny about the Ray Lewis situation, is that everybody in Massachusetts, and everyone in San Francisco think he's a killer.

    Sour Grapes I'm afraid.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    I am a Giants fan born and bred in NY.I think he is a killer
    And didn't Baltimore kick the Giants backside in the superbowl many years ago?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  9. #29
    in 2000 but i am over that lol
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •