Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

A few copies of Henrik Lundqvist's Ultimate Collection Hockey Patches card.

I did not intentionally set out and try to get multiple copies of the same card (I'm not a hoarder!). I like these cards - sweet multi-swatch patches, serially limited, relatively inexpensive, & not too difficult to get.

2011-12 Set:

I seem to have done the same with the 10-11 set as well.

I think there may be a tiny bit of hording instinct in me? Not enough to drive me to go after every single one of a cards within a set. There is something to be said about the satisfaction one gains from assembling a collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice Lundqvist cards. I really like the way Ultimate cards look. I might have to get a couple for myself too.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (51)
    Country
    See cathaytrader's Items on eBay

Wow those are awesome. I have the same disease when it comes to Limited Logos.