What's your return policy? Should I send this back?

What's your ebay return policy? Mine clearly states that the buyer must pay for return shipping but just between me and you - I never enforce that.

I put it in there just in case someone gives me a bogus story and I can have some leverage to hold their feet to the fire. But that has actually never occured. I usually send them $2 and have them ship it back and then provide a refund upon it's arrival. That has only happened once or twice - never with cards - both times with video games

Anyway I bought a Bill Dudley auto - shocker! I get it and it is CLEARY not legit. It's not even a forgery, it's a photocopy! I mean it's bad. Now it is on a sketch post card but it's clearly not worth the price I paid for it. So I write the guy and he is super polite and immediately refunds my money which is great. Never says a word through ebay but in the message box of the paypal refund he says - please sent it back.

He sent it in a flat envelope - approximately 6x9 with no padding, cardboard inserts or anything to protect it. But it arrived OK. I just don't know if I should send it back. I keep telling myself it's his item, but I also don't want to have the item sold to someone else who doesn't recognize it as a fake.

What are your thoughts?
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Send it back and report it to eBay.

unfortunately that part is out of your hands. If he refunded you your money then it is his legally. I would just send it back. If the seller relists the item then report the item to ebay.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Yes I'm pretty sure I'm sending it back. I hate to pay money out of my pocket for something that is so clearly not what it was advertised to be, but I guess it won't take but a couple of stamps.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Sorry to hear about this, I know you were probably really excited to get this item in and a part of your PC. My return policy is buyer pays return shipping. I have it that way to discourage the stories you constantly get when some buyers have remorse after a purchase.
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

I always have remorse after a purchase. Remorse I have that much less money to buy another card :)

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    I always have remorse after a purchase. Remorse I have that much less money to buy another card :)
    Haha remorse even after you get a deal from me? ;)
    Hidden Content

only remorse I had about that was all I had was $7 lol

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    only remorse I had about that was all I had was $7 lol
    Haha
    Hidden Content