Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

jrs865 - I appreciate the generous offer, but I think I'm going to stick with the Martin auto/GU at the moment. Is there anything else you can think of that you might like to do?

bblair_2002 - I like these:

-11 Panini Threads Mark Ingram/Ryan Williams/Shane Vereen/Mikel Leshoube Quad Patch #01/50 (I'd like to see a picture of this, though)
    -11 Panini Threads Heritage Collection Terrell Davis Jersey
    -08 Leaf Limited #323 Jonathan Stewart Patch AU RC #89/99
    -Inkworks Veronica Mars Autographs Max Greenfield as Leo D'Amato

Let me know what you might like to do!

Here's pics of the quad patch and the Stewart (the Stewart has a patch too so figured I'd scan that):

Would you take either of these cards in trade for the Luckman/Strong? I'm a baseball guy so not familiar with football so much and looking for some nice Bears stuff for my brother. I'm willing to listen to a counter-offer or if you have anything else he may like whether it's cool inserts or refractors,I'm willing to listen.

Thanks,
    Brett
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Country

jrs865 - I'd prefer those over the Green, so I'd have to pass. Thanks, though!

steeltowninwv - I'll keep you posted. What exactly are you looking for on that BV-wise, anyway? It's BV 50, if we're going strictly by book.

bblair_2002 - The last thread I started had all of my inserts, RCs and the like, if you wouldn't mind browsing that to see what else you might like. I'm happy to add stuff in, especially if I can get the Max Greenfield auto for my wife as well. Perhaps the Stewart and Greenfield for the Luckman/Strong and a nice smattering of inserts/refractors?

SCF Rewards
    Country

jrs865 - I'd prefer those over the Green, so I'd have to pass. Thanks, though!

steeltowninwv - I'll keep you posted. What exactly are you looking for on that BV-wise, anyway? It's BV 50, if we're going strictly by book.

bblair_2002 - The last thread I started had all of my inserts, RCs and the like, if you wouldn't mind browsing that to see what else you might like. I'm happy to add stuff in, especially if I can get the Max Greenfield auto for my wife as well. Perhaps the Stewart and Greenfield for the Luckman/Strong and a nice smattering of inserts/refractors?

I can handle that. Here's what I like:

09 Donruss Classics Sid Luckman #/999
    09 Donruss Classics Walter Payton/William Perry “Classic Combos”
    09 Donruss Classics William Perry “Classic Singles”
    09 Donruss Classics Mike Singletary #/999
    09 Topps Unique Matt Forte “Unique Unis”
    09 Topps Unique Matt Forte “Unique Unis” #/99
    09 Topps Unique Matt Forte “Unparalleled Performances”
    11 Panini Certified Jay Cutler Red #/250
    11 Panini Gridiron Gear Brian Urlacher “X” #/100
    11 Playoff Contenders Mike Singletary “Super Bowl Contenders”
    11 Topps Johnny Knox Gold #/2011
    11 Topps Brian Urlacher/Julius Peppers “Faces of the Franchise”
    11 Topps Chrome Brian Urlacher Refractor
    12 Panini R&S Brian Urlacher “Greatest Hits”
    12 Topps Devin Hester “1965 Mini”

LMK what you'd give me from this list to make it even or if you need something else for me to get all,lemme know.

Thanks,
    Brett

SCF Rewards
    Country

like your george musso cut auto. cmb?

http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp346/unitasfan/

SCF Rewards
    Country

west coast i usually do trade by bv....but this one is an exception..i do the same for others when they have something rare...the same card with just a red jersey books for 50..this is the stars off the captains patch....gotta be worth more than the standard 50....

SCF Rewards
    Country

bblair_2002 - Your call on 4-5 of those, perhaps? Just let me know the ones you'd like most.

unitasfan - I do like quite a few cards, but not the type of thing I'd be looking for on the Musso unfortunately. Thank you for the look though!

steeltowninwv - I understand what you're going for. It still has to be within reason, though. Did you see the Rod Woodson auto/GU, by the way?

SCF Rewards
    Country

bblair_2002 - Your call on 4-5 of those, perhaps? Just let me know the ones you'd like most.

unitasfan - I do like quite a few cards, but not the type of thing I'd be looking for on the Musso unfortunately. Thank you for the look though!

steeltowninwv - I understand what you're going for. It still has to be within reason, though. Did you see the Rod Woodson auto/GU, by the way?

Alrighty,how about these?

11 Topps Chrome Brian Urlacher Refractor
    11 Panini Certified Jay Cutler Red #/250
    11 Playoff Contenders Mike Singletary “Super Bowl Contenders”
    11 Panini Gridiron Gear Brian Urlacher “X” #/100
    09 Donruss Classics William Perry “Classic Singles”

SCF Rewards
    Country

West coast I have that Woodson. Yeah I agree trade value I was thinking 75 or so. I guess u don't see enuf for the luck? I added more autos yesterday

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wavescrashing's Items on eBay

dherm360 - I do indeed. Want to take another look?

jrs865 - Would you consider the Blackmon auto/GU and something in the 10-20 BV range for the Cobb and Baldwin?

Rangerfan3433 - At the moment, likely no. I'd actually like to hang onto that one, at the moment. Would you like to post on the rest of the trade?

rtsjr - Did you mean the Press Pass Dwyer auto? Or were you still looking at the Dwyer GU #/25? Actually, whatever way you wanted to go, I'm good. Post away! Just make sure to note which one you'd like.

wavescrashing - I'm actually not in a huge hurry to trade a Marshall SPA. Do you have a full list of the cards you'd like? I'd be happy to counter-offer, but knowing what you'd like involved would help.

I picked the Marshall SPA because it seemed to make the trade work since I know the value of it, but how about this instead:
    Elway certified jersey
    Urlacher jersey

for:
    Zach Thomas auto
    Family Guy sketch

SCF Rewards
    Country

bblair_2002 - Looks good. Post away!

steeltowninwv - No, the Luck would not be in play unfortunately. If you decide on anything else you might like, let me know! Some trade-bait that appeals to a broader audience, perhaps? Not everyone will be into a LB patch/auto quite as much as a 'Skins fan.

wavescrashing - I'd have to pass for now. Thanks for the look though!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast