02-03-2013, 02:37 PM #1
Show & Tell Contest 5.0 - Week 13!
For more information and rules about this contest, please see this thread.
The theme for this week is: Best vintage card
The theme will run from today until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, Feb. 9th, 2013
1. You MUST post a new scan/picture of your card with your handwritten ID next to it in this thread.
2. Only one submission per member per week.
3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
4. If you make a mistake, do NOT edit your post! Instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified. No exceptions.
The winner of last weeks Show & Tell Contest was 87sluggo, who will receive 25cc and 2 points in the overall standings! Second place goes to sedinfan and cujofan2000, who will both receive 1 point in the standings.
02-04-2013, 02:28 PM #2
What are we considering vintage?
1. Could a card with "vintage" memorabilia be considered vintage?
2. The oldest card I have in my collection is a probably my Super Mario Rookie, would that be considered vintage?
ConnieI collect Curtis Joseph
02-05-2013, 04:42 PM #3
I do know though, that a card with vintage memorabilia on it won't count.
I think we ended up allowing people to enter whatever they thought would be considered vintage, and then we let the voters decide. I'll look into it though.
02-05-2013, 07:22 PM #4
02-05-2013, 09:07 PM #5
02-05-2013, 09:13 PM #6
02-05-2013, 11:41 PM #7
I'm having a decent string of luck lately, hopefully no one enters a 51/52 Maurice Richad or some Topps C-55 card hahahahaaa.....
02-06-2013, 07:47 AM #8
02-06-2013, 11:01 AM #9
02-06-2013, 11:34 AM #10