2012 SP Authentic and 2012 Prizm

Case break of SP a few days ago and a couple of group box breaks of Prizm last night.

SP I had the Broncos and I got a Ronnie Hillman Sign of the Times hand numbered 2/10.

Brock Osweiler Rookie Auto Patch 063/425

Elway Stadium Authentics...and a few other cards of Hillman, Osweiler and Elway.

Prizm:

Terrance Ganaway Red Prizm out of 4 packs from here the other day.

And last night out of 4 group box breaks I hit:
    AJ Green Gold 10/10
    And in the same box I hit a Prizm Auto of Cam Newton numbered 1/3!

In later boxes I ended up with a Davone Bess Red and a Ryan Tannehill Auto /250...along with some rookies.

So how did I do?

I wish I had the scans, but the break was last night so hopefully I'll have the scan of the Cam tomorrow.

Definatley looks like you had a few of the case hits for sure!
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Looks like you did really well, plenty of nice hits!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

Yeah, I was pretty happy with the Newton 1/3. Hopefully I'll have some scans to put up tomorrow or Tuesday.

nice break and hits!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Having problems getting the scans posted to the thread, but heres a link to my bucket if you guys wanna check out the Cam. Hope it works.

http://s1356.beta.photobucket.com/us...brary/football

Love that Cam! Great card and great pull. Kudos with the Gold Green as well!!
    I'm looking for Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Terrance Williams
    Cam Newton Super Collection
    Hidden Content
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Very nice hits on your low numbered stuff. Plus you got the Osweiler and Tannehill too.

Thanks. When I ended up with the Bengals and the Panthers I didn't think I'd end up with much from the box. Then those two fell within like 6 packs of each other. Anyone have any ideas on a price range on the Cam? Like if it went up on the bay or something. Don't have a whole lot to base it on since mine is the only one I know of so far. One of his golds just went for 199.50 on there.