Shipping question USA to Canada...small flat rate box

This question is more for Americans. I know bubble mailer prices went up significantly recently. What about a small flat rate box? I've never sent one to Canada. I believe they are in the $5.40 range to ship from a US spot to another US spot. Anyone know what to price is to ship one to Canada? Thanks...
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    I collect Autos of players from the Minnesota Wild past and present that I don't have-----looking for one from every player..
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content ...and 11-12 Pinnacle

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Just checked usps.com and the only one I could find is this: priority mail international small flat rate box $19.95
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

Wow. that is terrible. Looks like shipping to Canada is going away. I'm already getting complaints about multi-card bubble mailer deals that I now give a $6 flat rate, which will cost me more then that to ship them. I guess low value PWE are about the only thing they will accept and I can totally forget about 50-100 card lots being sent to Canada...
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    I collect Autos of players from the Minnesota Wild past and present that I don't have-----looking for one from every player..
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content ...and 11-12 Pinnacle