Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2005 Donruss Greats Babe Ruth dual g/u

Print run on this card is 50 and BV is $300. Im mainly looking for 1-2 nice cards in return unless I get a sick lot of HOF g/u. A Jeter auto is a plus. Its in my bucket so please check it out.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any interest in this for it

http://s1243.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d684cbf.jpg

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Any chance of trading the Gehrig leaf certified or the Koufax auto or even the Puckett. I can add if need be. Lmk.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The Gehrig is a 1/1 looking for 500 sv. The Koufax I believe I have a buyer for. I could do the Puckett Gotg.
    Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Didn't even see that one. I would be more interested in the Prime Cuts g/u Puckett auto.
    Hidden Content

I will be more than happy to take that Puckett off your hands if you get it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    Didn't even see that one. I would be more interested in the Prime Cuts g/u Puckett auto.

If you're still looking for a Ripken Auto I have my ultimate Jumbo Jersey Auto /25 I could move along with something midrange for it.

I have interest in the Ruth.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mickey mantle vintage cards and certified autographs. I am presently building the 1968 and 1975 topps sets.
    Pending Trade's:

Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    Id be more intrested in moving the GOTG honestly. LMK if we can work something out.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rednecksims View Post
    Id be more intrested in moving the GOTG honestly. LMK if we can work something out.

Thanks
    David
    Not really interested in it but I really appreciate it!!! Lmk what I can add to the Ruth to get a trade rolling for the Prime Cuts Puckett
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast