Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojo View Post
    a starr favre and rodgers would be pretty cool i wouldnt mind getting one of those
    If you end up deciding on one, let me know what size you're looking for and we can post up a deal and start working on it.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

id want a 16x20. but id wanna figure out what itd look like first
    LOOKING FOR NFL 8X10'S
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MrMojo View Post
    id want a 16x20. but id wanna figure out what itd look like first
    With a 16x20, each player will be slightly smaller with less detail. It's hard to really predict what it'll look like before painting it, ya know? I was thinking of doing the three QB's side by side starting with Starr on the left, Favre in the middle, and Rodgers on the right.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

I think you work is seriously NICE! I'm a graphic designer, but that's just 'work' at this point in my life. The real fun comes from drawing & painting. I love your idea on the Starr/Favre/Rodgers combo. I'd love to see it when it's complete. Cheers!
    Last edited by Helmutt; 02-05-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    Always looking for Aaron Rodgers!!! (since 2007)
    Football: Packers, NFC North Players and QB True RCs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Helmutt View Post
    I think you work is seriously NICE! I'm a graphic designer, but that's just 'work' at this point in my life. The real fun comes from drawing & painting. I love you're idea on the Starr/Favre/Rodgers combo. I'd love to see it when it's complete. Cheers!
    Thanks a lot! I will definitely post it up with a picture when it finishes!

whats shipping typically run you? im in MI, 48433 zip...if its not insane(costed me $166 to ship a framed jersey. insane) id be in for a barry sanders OSU(pref orange jsy) lee evans wisconsin and jj watt wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue View Post
    whats shipping typically run you? im in MI, 48433 zip...if its not insane(costed me $166 to ship a framed jersey. insane) id be in for a barry sanders OSU(pref orange jsy) lee evans wisconsin and jj watt wisconsin
    I'd love to do these for you! Depends on your size, however. A 16x20 generally runs me about $17 to ship. I have shipped three 16x20's together before and I think it was close to $25. Definitely won't crack an insane amount.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue View Post
    Do em up ;)
    16x20's okay? You want them all on individual canvases right, not all on one? And, do you trust my artistic instinct with which pictures to use?

Thanks!
    Last edited by rchurchward; 02-05-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Ya 16x20's and ya im pretty confident you know what your doing

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast