Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oshi76 View Post
    Would you be able to use USPS to ship to a FPO AP address?
    I'm sure I could, although I've never tried. Not sure what the costs would be. Does FedEx not come out that way?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Im on Okinawa, Japan. I think FedEx comes here but I don't even want to guess what that would cost. USPS works with the military mail so things sent via USPS is the same cost as sending it to Cali.
    Collecting Ken Griffey Jr, Brandon Phillips, Andy Dalton, AJ Green, Patrick Willis and all types of ill !#$@!#%

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by oshi76 View Post
    Im on Okinawa, Japan. I think FedEx comes here but I don't even want to guess what that would cost. USPS works with the military mail so things sent via USPS is the same cost as sending it to Cali.
    Yeah I don't know what USPS would cost but as long as you're willing to cover the shipping charge then I'd certainly give it a go.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

I'm sure it would pain you to do so, but how about these pics?
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

As much as it would pain me to do those, I can do them for you :) I'm assuming you'd want Gardner in the Boren picture? If you wanted to shoot me a PM we can talk more details there.

Got my first painting signed today at TicketStock in Dallas! Marty Turco!

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    As much as it would pain me to do those, I can do them for you :) I'm assuming you'd want Gardner in the Boren picture? If you wanted to shoot me a PM we can talk more details there.
    Yeah, I'd like gardiner in it as well no offense lol. Can you do the sanzenbacher with the other guys around him as well? on a gray background?
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    Yeah, I'd like gardiner in it as well no offense lol. Can you do the sanzenbacher with the other guys around him as well? on a gray background?
    I can work it. You interested in going ahead and posting up the trade right now? They'll be a bit on the back-burner since I have some time-sensitive ones needing to be completed first.

Awesome that you are able to get these signed, Ryan!
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content SportsCardBlog - FacebHidden Content k
    I ship on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TheTGB View Post
    Awesome that you are able to get these signed, Ryan!
    Thanks Kevin! I put one in the mail today for Dirk Nowitzki, who is apparently a great Through The Mail signer.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast