Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    First & foremost, AWESOME work. Seond, do you think you could do anything with this old school poster of Eric Davis?

http://www.fangraphs.com/not/index.p...large-firearm/
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

FT: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Magnum View Post
    First & foremost, AWESOME work. Seond, do you think you could do anything with this old school poster of Eric Davis?

http://www.fangraphs.com/not/index.p...large-firearm/
    Thanks a lot! As for the picture, it doesn't quite fit in with my artistic medium. However, I could do an Eric Davis in-game painting and inscribe it with "44 Magnum" at the top/bottom if you wanted.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Finished this painting over the weekend for my friend Jerry (jjgraff). He's going to take it to a Meet the Team function to have autographed by the players. Best of luck, Jerry, and thanks again!

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    I can work it. You interested in going ahead and posting up the trade right now? They'll be a bit on the back-burner since I have some time-sensitive ones needing to be completed first.
    Yeah, post me up the sanzenbacher one. I'll start there. Gotta see where they fit in the basement.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    Yeah, post me up the sanzenbacher one. I'll start there. Gotta see where they fit in the basement.
    Trade posted, thanks!

Do u do other sports?

I'd be interested in an Alessio Sakara (MMA) 16x20

I collect all kinds of his stuff and that would be a sick addition!

Great stuff! Been waiting on the damn FedEx guy to show up! Hopefully tomorrow :D

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem13 View Post
    Do u do other sports?

I'd be interested in an Alessio Sakara (MMA) 16x20

I collect all kinds of his stuff and that would be a sick addition!
    PM coming to you!

Quote Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue View Post
    Great stuff! Been waiting on the damn FedEx guy to show up! Hopefully tomorrow :D
    According to the tracking, it should be showing up today!

Even better in person! do me up a Walter Payton blue jersey ;)

Quote Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue View Post
    Even better in person! do me up a Walter Payton blue jersey ;)
    Glad you like them! PM coming to ya!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast