Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Purchased two custom paintings so far, and they are amazing. Highly recommend, and they are all 1/1, made just for you. So you really can't go wrong at all.

Hell, I'm going to put you to work, the WP, Chris Chambers wisconsin uni, Ron dayne WI uni, Another sanders(putting on a sweet juke move & as much facial recognition as possible, either ok st orange or lions blue), Peyton manning broncos orange(red or whatever it is, I'm colorblind), And a Brian urlacher....possibly a Sheldon brown if you can capture him laying out Reggie bush in the playoffs ;)

Quote Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue View Post
    Hell, I'm going to put you to work, the WP, Chris Chambers wisconsin uni, Ron dayne WI uni, Another sanders(putting on a sweet juke move & as much facial recognition as possible, either ok st orange or lions blue), Peyton manning broncos orange(red or whatever it is, I'm colorblind), And a Brian urlacher....possibly a Sheldon brown if you can capture him laying out Reggie bush in the playoffs ;)
    Oh wow. Shooting you a PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

I'd like to get one Brandon Phillips and one AJ Green. Trying to find some good action shots, but if you have any ideas I wouldn't mind hearing them. Otherwise I should have two pics to you by next Friday.
    Collecting Ken Griffey Jr, Brandon Phillips, Andy Dalton, AJ Green, Patrick Willis and all types of ill !#$@!#%

Hidden Content

Dual Jake Locker 16x20 acrylic finished for GrandSlamSportsCards! Hope you like it, Steven!

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

AWESOME Ryan! Thanks a ton buddy. That will be the new centerpiece for the Locker collection!
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Looks good, another nice painting.

Whats the work load like currently? Would be interested in an rgiii but would need it by April.

Quote Originally Posted by smejus57 View Post
    Whats the work load like currently? Would be interested in an rgiii but would need it by April.
    Currently pretty busy. What date in April?

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast