Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Currently pretty busy. What date in April?
    Beginning. April 5-7 weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by smejus57 View Post
    Beginning. April 5-7 weekend.
    Unfortunately I don't think I'd be able to squeeze you in with the amount of work currently on my plate. Sorry about that.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

sent a PM to you potentially interested in getting multiple orders w/ you for me and a big collector

Thanks! Currently taking a pause on taking orders til I get caught up on the ones I'm working on now.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (23)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    These look great! Have you ever done any of Pittsburgh Penguins players?

Quote Originally Posted by PensFan7187 View Post
    These look great! Have you ever done any of Pittsburgh Penguins players?
    Nope, I haven't. I have done a few Flyers in the past and a Marty Turco for myself. That's it as far as hockey goes.

So it's been a busy last few months since I last told you I wasn't taking any order. Still not taking any orders as of yet. I just finished a painting tonight for sanfran22. Thursday I leave for 10 days in Croatia. When I arrive back in the country, I plan on getting yourmyboyblue's 7 paintings finished. At the end of that order I will reopen the painting order process. Thanks to everyone for your increased interest!

Here is the painting I finished tonight for sanfran22. Hope you like it, Simeon!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    This is really cool, ill have to keep an eye open for when you start taking orders, would love to suprize my wife with one of her fav player.
    My Sports Card Album FT/FS Folder: Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hall Of Fame Autos, Patches, And Rookies. l Colt McCoy l Legendary & Historic Players

Quote Originally Posted by jyates1987 View Post
    This is really cool, ill have to keep an eye open for when you start taking orders, would love to suprize my wife with one of her fav player.
    Thank you very much!

glad to see your back in action, did my order ever make it on your list? No worries if it didn't, I know things got hectic for you
    Collecting Ken Griffey Jr, Brandon Phillips, Andy Dalton, AJ Green, Patrick Willis and all types of ill !#$@!#%

Hidden Content

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast