Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Wow can't believe I won this PC item

I can't wait to add the 2009 Topps Silk Justin Upton /50 to my collection. I just won it off ebay for .99+2.50 shipping. I'm not sure what they usually sell for but was pretty excited to win it at that price. I'm guessing it was atleast a decent deal.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

That sounds like a great price, dude. Way to go!
    Joey Votto can run faster, jump higher, dive deeper, stay under longer, come up dryer and whip his weight in wildcats while gettin' kicked every fifteen minutes by a Zebra.

Hidden Content / Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Thanks I won several things for .99 yesterday. Guess everyone was watching Super Bowl instead of on ebay lol
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

Yeah that seems really cheap considering his stuff is in more demand now that he was traded to the Braves. Was a really stupid move by the seller to have it end on the Super Bowl. Everyone was watching the game not eBay. Might be one of the worst non holidays to have stuff end on eBay.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Nice catch Clemson! The Silks I've seen usually go for $5 minimum, but players like the Upton bros would probably usually be a $10 minimum- Nice!
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content
    Offering a finders fee for the 2013 Prizm Finite Chris Herrmann 1/1!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Thanks yeah I had offered on another one that was a different year(2012 I believe) and they wouldnt budge but .50 off there price. Im thinking to myself why have best offer if your not going to move hardly but once I won this one I decided I would wait on the other one for now. The other one i believe the BIN was $15.00. I got several Justin Upton & Andrelton Simmons cards yesterday for $1.00. Some with Free shipping and all were either #ed/, Refractors, and I even got some game used for $1.50-2.00 each of Justin Upton. I was all over ebay during the Super Bowl haha. Capitalizing why I could get it cheap. Lol

Great deal! Some of the Bailey silks I have seen have gone for 80.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wow glad this one didn't go very high especially with his stuff in high demand right now. Seems since he has been traded his cards have sky rocketed.

Wow are the cops chasing you you practically stole that one
    My main PC Players: LUKE HOCHEVAR AND LOGAN MORRISON
    My Have List for Luke Hochevar. Hidden Content
    Interested in older Royals also like: George Brett, Frank White, Bo Jackson, Brett Saberhagen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast