Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (21) Trader Retreat

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

OVerpriced?

I found this on ebay, and even if it is a 1/1, I think it might be overpriced. What do you think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NICK-DIAZ-SK...item27cdf654c8
    I'm fdgowin all over the internet.

Here's my trade Page - Hidden Content
    trade bucket - Hidden Content
    but if you don''t see what you''re looking for, ask.

Hey the seller says in the description its a special one of one. It was the only one of one made it says so its way more special than those other 1/1's out there. :)

But really people are always overpricing their cards on ebay hoping someone gives them a good enough offer and so they don't necessary get cut out of a big pay day even if most of us know that there really isn't a "big" pay day for every 1/1 out there.
    my bucket (always being updated): Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 2823 Total - 735 Rookies - 168 Serial #ed - 88 Game Used - 141 Autos

It's kind of odd to see MMA Sketch card's go for so much, when comic sketch cards on average don't go for nearly as much as average mma sketch's. Honestly I wouldn't pay over 50 dollars for a Sketch of Cruz, but that's because of my budget.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

I would pay a fair bit for the Ian McCall Brad Utterstrom sketch. But it's actually really good. That one is awful, I wouldn't pay $10 for it.
    Dave's Player Collections:

Markus Naslund: 1755

It also says it's done on 8X10 "high quality copy paper from Staples" ... LOL!!!!

I know this seller from Twitter and BlogTV, and I'm sure this was done strictly as a joke, and/or a way to get some free publicity and advertising. Notice the big ad at the bottom of the listing? Quite honestly, I think a true Bradu 1/1 sketch card of Nick Diaz would easily sell for $399.
    Hidden Content
    ****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

I really wanted the Rich Franklin sketch card, but wasn't willing to pay $100 for it. Sucks...it was really nice.
    Rich Franklin super collector!! Also collecting Edgar, DCruz, Bendo, Serra, Hamill, Palhares, Kongo, Sonnen and Njokuani.

PCHidden Content

Looks like the seller is trying to promote their website that is there below the description.

Quote Originally Posted by CUTLETT View Post
    Quite honestly, I think a true Bradu 1/1 sketch card of Nick Diaz would easily sell for $399.
    Pretty sure it went for quite a bit more than that!
    Collecting Andrew Bogut
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist (base and insert):Hidden Content
    MMA Tradelist (base and insert):Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (21) Trader Retreat

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I just re-read the auction, and the ARTIST is NICK DIAZ, so it's a self-portrait! (This is a Sketch card done by Nick Diaz UFC future champion.) That makes it a little more interesting, but...
    I'm fdgowin all over the internet.

Here's my trade Page - Hidden Content
    trade bucket - Hidden Content
    but if you don''t see what you''re looking for, ask.

Shoot, I think I found a new way to make extra cash lol. I'm gonna start "drawing" sketch cards and sell them for $100 a pop. What do you think I could get for a stick figure drawing of GSP?