Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: OVerpriced?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (21) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See fdgowin's Items on eBay

OVerpriced?

I found this on ebay, and even if it is a 1/1, I think it might be overpriced. What do you think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NICK-DIAZ-SK...item27cdf654c8

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Jacksonville Jaguars Philadelphia Phillies
    See LegendaryCollectibles0225's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to tbbthelegend@gmail.com Member is PayPal Verified

Hey the seller says in the description its a special one of one. It was the only one of one made it says so its way more special than those other 1/1's out there. :)

But really people are always overpricing their cards on ebay hoping someone gives them a good enough offer and so they don't necessary get cut out of a big pay day even if most of us know that there really isn't a "big" pay day for every 1/1 out there.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

It's kind of odd to see MMA Sketch card's go for so much, when comic sketch cards on average don't go for nearly as much as average mma sketch's. Honestly I wouldn't pay over 50 dollars for a Sketch of Cruz, but that's because of my budget.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (50)
    Country
    See beatclub112's Items on eBay

I would pay a fair bit for the Ian McCall Brad Utterstrom sketch. But it's actually really good. That one is awful, I wouldn't pay $10 for it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (173)
    Country

It also says it's done on 8X10 "high quality copy paper from Staples" ... LOL!!!!

I know this seller from Twitter and BlogTV, and I'm sure this was done strictly as a joke, and/or a way to get some free publicity and advertising. Notice the big ad at the bottom of the listing? Quite honestly, I think a true Bradu 1/1 sketch card of Nick Diaz would easily sell for $399.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See maniachi123's Items on eBay

I really wanted the Rich Franklin sketch card, but wasn't willing to pay $100 for it. Sucks...it was really nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like the seller is trying to promote their website that is there below the description.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Garthug's Items on eBay

Quite honestly, I think a true Bradu 1/1 sketch card of Nick Diaz would easily sell for $399.

Pretty sure it went for quite a bit more than that!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (21) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See fdgowin's Items on eBay

I just re-read the auction, and the ARTIST is NICK DIAZ, so it's a self-portrait! (This is a Sketch card done by Nick Diaz UFC future champion.) That makes it a little more interesting, but...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Lions Michigan State Spartans St Louis Cardinals

Shoot, I think I found a new way to make extra cash lol. I'm gonna start "drawing" sketch cards and sell them for $100 a pop. What do you think I could get for a stick figure drawing of GSP?