I went to the local show yesterday and only got 3 packs of H&P - $80 went to this

I need to get this on the wall
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

HOLY AWESOME STICK!! Gamers at the Canucks outlet here START at $125, no auto no nothing, that is AWESOME, did I already mention that? And it's a beauty piece of art stick to boot, congrats sir!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

$80 is a great investment for that stick, no doubt! Well worth spending it on that vs more cards.

Great stick at a great price!!!!!
    -Josh
    Collecting all past, present, & future, Red Wings!

Hidden Content
    Looking for Ericsson Black "E" & "C"
    Hidden Content

VERY nice stick! I recommend you use these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-PACK-Hocke...item3efd02b3c5

They sell them individually too. And, it is NOT my auction - I've just used these for a few sticks, and they work well.

Really simple design - metal brakets that you srew into the wall - they're felt-lined, so you just pop the sticks in and out of them very easily and they don't damage the stick
    Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

Quote Originally Posted by phildo37 View Post
    VERY nice stick! I recommend you use these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-PACK-Hockey-Stick-Display-Holder-Hanger-Mount-Bracket-/270532785093?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3efd02 b3c5

They sell them individually too. And, it is NOT my auction - I've just used these for a few sticks, and they work well.

Really simple design - metal brakets that you srew into the wall - they're felt-lined, so you just pop the sticks in and out of them very easily and they don't damage the stick

Thanks for the info.

Thanks everyone for the comments
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Wow! Very nice. $80 seems like a steal.