Box of 08 Bowman Chrome

Stop at the local Walmart tonight to see what they had in the Card section. Sitting there was a Box of 08 Bowman Chrome Baseball. Not the hottest year right now but it was only $50. So I took a chance. Here is what I got as far as hits:

David Wood Prospect Ref #/500

Agustin Murillo Prospect X-fractor #/250

John Smoltz X-fractor #/250

Chipper Jones Blue Ref #/150

Cale Iorg Prospect Auto

and to my surprise I got this one in the same pack as the Auto.

http://s1226.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9b7abac3.jpg

I'm quite pleased with what I got and all are up for trade. Tell me what you think and Thanks ahead.
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Very nice box
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Awesome hit on the dual auto,and that was a great box lots of color,Congrats.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Thanks for the comments guys.
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.