Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Erskine..

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Erskine..

Anybody know if John Erskine was suspended yet by the NHL player safety committee for that cheap shot on Wayne Simmonds in last nights Flyers vs Capitals game?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

3 games

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 games is pretty much what I expected. It's sad, because it was a pretty deliberate elbow to the head, but at the same time, I didn't expect a really severe suspension.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah it figures after posting this the NHL made the announcement lol... I'm left in amazement the ref was right there and didn't call anything during the game....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the shortened 48 game version of the Shanahan side show!

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the shortened 48 game version of the Shanahan side show!

lol It was a blatant elbow... I was more taken a back because no penalty was called when it happened... The ref and the puck was right there...

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol It was a blatant elbow... I was more taken a back because no penalty was called when it happened... The ref and the puck was right there...

I know it was but my post refers to how the sideshow bob runs the dicipline portion of the league,we were watching a pee wee tourney last weekend and 2 kids from 2 different teams got the rest of the year off because of an elbow to the head and a stick swing to the head,and this is how the NHL punishes their players with a 3 gamer to the head!