Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    LF Tigers and Michigan

    Anybody have any Detroit Tigers or University of Michigan for CC?

    Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.



    Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

  2. #2


    Clemson2012's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,739
    Country
    Card Cash
    6,594.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have some tigers from 2013 topps baseball. Would do them for 75CC each shipped in a PWE. PLMK either way
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    I have these Tigers and I can find some U of M later. Sorry not all in Tigers uniforms>
    Brendan Boesch 10 Topps US #'s 43 and 120
    Brayan Pena
    12 Topps #296
    11 Topps US #318
    Victor Martinez
    10 Topps LL #63
    10 Topps #30
    Justin Verlander
    09 Topps #85
    12 Topps #52 LL
    Anibal Sanchez 06 Topps UH #142
    Miguel Cabrera
    07 Topps #50
    05 Bowman Gold #90
    Rick Porcello 10 TR #30
    Ryan Raburn 13 Topps #330

    Eric
    Torii Hunter 09 SS #96
    Cole Nelson 11 Donruss Elite #82 Auto #519/819
    Alex Avila 10 Topps US #37
    Austin Jackson 10 Bowman #198

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    I have some tigers from 2013 topps baseball. Would do them for 75CC each shipped in a PWE. PLMK either way
    shoot me a list

    Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.



    Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    I have these Tigers and I can find some U of M later. Sorry not all in Tigers uniforms>
    Brendan Boesch 10 Topps US #'s 43 and 120
    Brayan Pena
    12 Topps #296
    11 Topps US #318
    Victor Martinez
    10 Topps LL #63
    10 Topps #30
    Justin Verlander
    09 Topps #85
    12 Topps #52 LL
    Anibal Sanchez 06 Topps UH #142
    Miguel Cabrera
    07 Topps #50
    05 Bowman Gold #90
    Rick Porcello 10 TR #30
    Ryan Raburn 13 Topps #330

    Eric
    Torii Hunter 09 SS #96
    Cole Nelson 11 Donruss Elite #82 Auto #519/819
    Alex Avila 10 Topps US #37
    Austin Jackson 10 Bowman #198
    i need both of the Pena's, lmk what you need for them

    Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.



    Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

  6. #6
    I will get back to you tomorrow.

    Eric

  7. #7
    I will take 50 cc for the two cards if agreeable post the trade.

    Eric

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    I will take 50 cc for the two cards if agreeable post the trade.

    Eric
    trade posted, confirm it and i'll send the cc right over

    Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.



    Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

  9. #9
    I found these any interest:
    Max Scherzer
    10 Topps US #13
    08 UH #280
    Donovan Warren 10 Presspass #22

    Eric

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    I found these any interest:
    Max Scherzer
    10 Topps US #13
    08 UH #280
    Donovan Warren 10 Presspass #22

    Eric
    sorry don't need any of those

    Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.



    Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •